Surrounded By Ganja

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by indica77, Sep 23, 2012.

1. #1 indica77, Sep 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2012
    After settling in here in Tennessee, I have completely run out of green but my next door neighbor sells and the neighbor across the street smokes like a fiend.

I'm watching him right now roll a j on his pouch. Now you might say, what's the problem? Just go hook it up...well not so easy, I have issues w/ the one neighbor and it's too sketchy to go chilling w/ the dealer. Something about him just creeps me out.

So i'm surrounded by green, but sober as fuck. So damn annoyed, what to do...:mad:

To remedy this major fucking problem, I'm starting a micro grow, in the meantime I face life with no ganja.

2. Lol stop being a pussy? Oh well enjoy sobriety

3. Wtf!? Your the weird one!

4. What is his weird one?

5. Just hit the dealer up. If he's about his money how could he refuse.

6. That was somehow ironic answer for that "Wtf!? Your the weird one!" He should use "you are" not "your".

7. Quit bein a girls dick man and go hook that shit. If you think your next door neighbour (the dealer) is sketchy youre being a dick cause hes the one that should be sketching cause you can rat him out the coppas anytime.

8. yeah just go ask him

posting a thread on grasscity isn't gonna further your situation, and you clearly know who has bud for sale and what to do to remedy your problem.

you don't even have to ask for bud directly, just walk by one day when he's rolling a joint and be like "mmm, smells great" and smile and laugh, then play it by ear

9. Dude don't be scared, just ask. If it's neighbor you don't know, introduce yourself then work your way from there.

10. He gets bad vibes from the dealer and has issues with the other neighbor. Read before you post people.

11. seems like he's just being a sketch-bag to me, it's not like he has to sit with the dealer while he smokes it, it could be an in and out situation.

12. Even if he is sketch just get straight to business and let him know you want nothing more then to do a simple transaction. Sketch guy or not I will get my ganja if I have to walk from cali to africa.

:smoke:

13. #13 indica77, Sep 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2012
    it's not about being a pussy it's about not being a retard...a few years ago I would have taken care of this if I had to roll down MLK and ask ppl directly.

now I gotta kid, and a very prego wife, when you have all that shit going on, trust me you don't want to do anything to endanger that.

this thread was just frustrated rant...my situation will be solved this weekend when I take a day trip

meanwhile, sober sucks

14. Could just take a walk and be like "smells good out here" etc. You don't have to move in with the guy just ask him to hook you up.

If your other neighbour is growing then I'd say it's in his best interest to keep things on the down low as well? Could easily just be like "yeah man I used to grow myself" and explain your situation as well.

They're stoners man, stop stressing.

15. Dude I feel your pain. I only have .4 of some dry bammer weed, while there is a pound of wet weed hanging around me in my bedroom stinking up my whole house, waiting to be smoked. I still have another day or two of drying before I can touch it :[

16. That sounds pretty rough man. :p