Surprises when youre driving

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Pot Toker, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Does anyone else hate surprises when they're driving? Anything from the Guy pulling out in front of you to hitting ice at the worst possible time.

On my way home today I moved into a right-hand turning lane, which must've been covered in ice, since my car didn't turn at all and slowly skidded to a stop. I ended up rolling over a bumpy median and ended up in the middle of the intersection. Relatively mild, but aggravating. I remember when I had my newer, lighter car, I used to slide through ride lights and from side to side on the highway in snow and ice.

2. I hate fucking deers. They are terrible creatures. They like to come 2 feet from the road just sitting there for no reason waiting for a stoned mothafucka like me to swerve. I swear they do it just to piss me off.

3. I've hit 3 deer in the last 3 years so I hate them as well.

4. Thank god I live in LA where there are no deer. But then again... I do have to watch out for dumb bitches texting while driving the Range Rovers their daddy bought them. Equally as dangerous :smoke:

5. I didn't even think of deer. I had a buddy that used to drive his mustang through the woods at 25mph in fear of hitting a deer. There's an area of my town that goes through the forest preserve that's windy and wooded, but I've yet to see any deer along the roadway.

6. Yeah my girlfriend surprised me one time.

My girlfriend&I were blazing in my car(hotboxed the hell out of it!) Then hopped on the highway. Well thirty minutes after I'm driving, I feel movements on my zipper....I look down and its my girlfriend trying to give me dome as I drive STONED! Kept fighting her to stop but she eventual won smh. Felt like a boss afterwards though.

7. always have to watch out for those fucking idiots who can't wait. they've just gotta cut you off

8. I hate the people who don't use blinkers. I don't care if you don't use one when switching lanes, but those motha fuckas who cant use them when they are turning. Such as cars in front of you when you look down for a second and look back up and these bitches are hitting their brakes to turn right with no blinker, those people are cunts.....

9. I drive a Saab 9-5 that I did some work to and I frequently cruise at like 150-160 on the interstate and just spam my twin turbo. and it really doesn't put too much stress on the engine due to the exhaust upgrades and it was tuned as shit at the time.

At one point I was going so fast that I FLEW by a cop and his lights started blinking and my heart literally stopped. I was high as shit, had a few grams on me, and probably looked as high as I felt. I felt like dying right then and there.....but after he pulled out into the road he turned them off and just backed right back up into his spot.

Bitch ass po realized he couldn't hang with the Saab. Still scared the shit outta me though.

10. I hate that shit, just people being lazy.

11. I hate those bastards! Especially when I don't even have any cars behind me, you can't wait on one car? Nope, gotta pull out ten feet in front of me and make me slam on my brakes.

12. Armadillos in the road all the fuckin time that you gotta swerve for:mad:

13. Off topic, but I've seen a bunch of armadillos on the roads lately. In Kentucky. The fuck is going on.

14. Yea im in rural Louisiana lol

15. I'll just blame global warming :p

16. They have armadillos in Kentucky?

Sort of in line with being cut off, I hate when someone is at a red light or stop sign waiting to turn into the lane you're traveling in. As you get closer and closer they don't move, and you think they're gonna wait for you to pass, but at the last second they dart out in front of you. And usually there's nobody behind you.

Or people that race up to stop signs or up and down parking lot aisles, slamming on the brakes at the end and freaking you out.

17. Squirrels and rabbits crossing at the last second in front of you. I just dont want that shit on my car

18. I've seen quite a few on the roads this past year. Trust me, I'm just as confused as you :p

People who ride the brakes, if you keep your left foot on the brake how the hell am I supposed to know when you're actually stopping? Idiots :mad:

I think this has officially become the road rage thread.

19. Fucking Christmas lights are so damn distracting. Always get my attention and then I end up in the wrong lane or shit. Hate deer too

Mother Earth supports all of her kin

20. Haha you sir are a boss. This next bowl is for you mannn:smoking: