SURPRISE .... ;)

Discussion in 'General' started by PassTheBlunt420, Jan 1, 2014.

1. LETS START OUT THE NEW YEAR WITH STYLE ... POST SOME PIC OF WHAT YOUR SMOKING WHO YOUR SMOKING WITH AND BY GOD WHAT YOUR SMOKING OUT OF .. ITS 10:39 .. 12:01 IS THE DEAD LINE LAST 1 TOO POST .. DIRECT MSG ME .. LETS GOOOOOOOO :)What is a weed I smokin marajwana

2. U gotta start it man.

3. What if I'm just drinking because my dealer is out of town being a cracker?

Attached Files:

4. It works man what ever your doing i wanna see What is a weed I smokin marajwana

5. Here's what I'm about to chief on. White russian with a little bho smeared down the middle. 1388548364483.jpg

Did you twist both ends of that j...?

7. Lol I'm gonna be sitting at home sort of sick

8. [quote name="qwerty man" post="19261569" timestamp="1388549725"]Did you twist both ends of that j...?[/quote]Yup. They don't spill out in transport. Nip an end off and aaaaawwwwaaaaaaayyyyyyy you goooooooooooooooo....

9. [quote name="mosesnumb" post="19261607" timestamp="1388550423"]Yup. They don't spill out in transport. Nip an end off and aaaaawwwwaaaaaaayyyyyyy you goooooooooooooooo....[/quote]Or use a crutch :smoking:

10. Who plays beer pong with 6 cups?

11. I used to do that before I discovered how great roaches are. It keeps the weed out of your mouth and still draws fine if it isn't too tight.

Not you lol

Idk I've literally never played another way and no one I know does either

13. 10 is the way to go, at least in every game I have ever played.

14. Probably the same people who play beer pong with one other person & while not at a party

Hey there were SIX of us haha

16. 6 cups because they re racked maybe?

17. Why does everyone keep saying "marjawana" is it that most people don't know how to spell it out correctly or is this some new word for it?It annoys the hell out of me I sware..

18. [quote name="Skywalker298" post="19265277" timestamp="1388621726"]Why does everyone keep saying "marjawana" is it that most people don't know how to spell it out correctly or is this some new word for it?It annoys the hell out of me I sware..[/quote]I haven't seen that posted yet, but if you sound it out its like the classic mispronounced version of marijuana. Like south park. They're probably saying it to be funny