Surprise drug test

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Slynng, Feb 26, 2013.

1. #1 Slynng, Feb 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2013
    I quit smoking about 9 days ago and I found out I have a drug test in two days. I'm a small girl, I only weigh about 105 lbs & I'm 5'2. I've been expecting this test but I didn't know how soon it'd be so I've been drinking a lot of water (at least four bottles a day) since I've quit. Any tips that will no doubt make sure I'm clean? My friend suggested certo but I don't think I have the stomach to keep it down. Or am I just screwed? Lol

*i also was a very frequent smoker, I smoked almost everyday for about nine months

2. forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/36557-offical-how-pass-dt.html

Or you can use the search function and type in "how to pass a drug test" if you don't like that thread

3. Drink arizona green teas and run a lot

4. welcome! enjoy the site! even though, like many others, you'll probably ditch us after you use us... yet again...

i feel like a fuckin wrench..

5. Home drug test or lab drug test?

6. I think it's a instant one where it tells you right away. I have to go to drug counseling and they're going to piss me the first day.

7. Go buy a bottle of Niacin, take double the recommended dosage, it will make you sweat your ass off and when you take it drink about a gallon of water a day.