Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Surprise Drug Test Twice?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Robert7890, Jan 3, 2015.

1. I recently became employed and passed my drug test. I was worried and now I'm in the clear.

My question is:

What are the odds of a surprise drug test one week into work? Has anybody ever been tested twice to catch the pot smokers who stopped smoking to pass?

I want to start lightin up again but afraid I'll get caught. Im probably going to wait for the first few weeks at work.

2. i highly doubt it 

3. tests cost bread, and companies like to spend money has frugally as possible so unless your job is top shit or something where your sort of a public servant you SHOULD be fine.

4. If the company didn't disclose about random drug testing then more than likely there aren't any random drug tests. If the job did disclose about random drug testing then there should be some concern.

5. They either random test, which yes they will usually disclose at time of hire, or if therez been an accident or injury. I got popped on a random test once an lost my job. Bullshit too. These tests are meant to filter out pot smokers almost exclusively. Most other illegal drugs leave your system way faster than grass. Never forget the terminal manager asking me "what happened? You always did a good job, no problems." He actually gave me his bus card an said i could use him as a referance. F'd up. Im as loyal, honest and hard working employee as yull find an no call to get treated like that. Sorry for rant:)

6. My rule is to wait for the first pay check if it's minimum wage. If it's better job then wait till the second or third pay check.