Surprise Drug Test (hurry)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Jaystrees, Jan 14, 2014.

1. So I've just been administered a random drug test by my parents. I already know I'm going to test positive for marijuana, and I informed them of that already.

However, I took 2mg of Xanax on Saturday, and 30mg of Adderall Friday. Is there any chance they're BOTH out of my system? Even if they're not completely out and can be detected by an actual drug testing, will it beat this home drug test kit? I've been drinking a ton of water coincidentally, maybe I'm in luck? Would water help flush these things out? Answer quick, parents are going to get on my ass if I don't pee within the next hour (they're insane, insane enough to WATCH me pee into it so I don't "contaminate" it.)

I know the "move out" comments will be coming, but it is financially not an option atm

2. Drink a shit ton of water then drink creatine mixture like pre workout shit and take a couple b vitamins and Multi vitamins as well and you should be straight. This method is indeed dilution but the creatine mixtures will giveYour piss creatine which will help make your piss to be beliveable (if you piss in a cup you can see small shit floating, that's your bodies creatine, but if you dilute it too much it won't be as prominent if at all) and the vitamins will give your piss color rather than have be it clear from all the water. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Sorry bud I didn't see your time limit. The only thing I can say is try and go piss really quick secretively then go try and piss in the cup for them. This should buy you time then you should drink as much water as humanly possible then sit with your hand in hot water to help you piss quicker so less drug left overs get in your pissSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. thanks man. im about to take it. will update how it goes..

5. Underage and already starting down that road? Not a fun one to head down take it from me.. and don't say your of age because your rents wouldn't drug test you in that case.

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. let's not make assumptions here, buddy. its my parents house and their rules. so if they don't want me doing drugs while I live there, then they will drug test me. idk how your parents are, but that's how it is. I don't have to agree with it, I don't really have a say.

results: Just BARELY beat Adderall, line was so faded but it was there. Xanax passed with flying colors. THC obviously wasn't there at all within the first 30 seconds lol

7. [quote name="Jaystrees" post="19335477" timestamp="1389663708"]let's not make assumptions here, buddy. its my parents house and their rules. so if they don't want me doing drugs while I live there, then they will drug test me. idk how your parents are, but that's how it is. I don't have to agree with it, I don't really have a say.results: Just BARELY beat Adderall, line was so faded but it was there. Xanax passed with flying colors. THC obviously wasn't there at all within the first 30 seconds lol[/quote]Right on man, glad ya passed Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Drink lemon juice.