Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Surprise drug test for a job

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Laurliz, May 12, 2018.

1. I had a job interview for a cashier position with no thought of being drug tested, sure enough they sent me to a lab directly after the interview. I stopped smoking, well vaping thc oil 3 days prior to this test, bc I had a swab test for a different job opportunity. In those three days I drank a gallon a day, with a day before the test my usual 2 cups of hot green tea. I’m very little, 4’10” and weigh 99 pounds. I workout a ton as well. Right before the test I drank 2 bottles of water and took a B12 vitamin in hopes to make my chances the slightest bit possible of passing this. It was a lab pee test so I’m almost certain that scientifically it is impossible to pass this fast. I know THC metabolites can stay in your system for months at a time. Also I was a regular smoker but would only hit my vape maybe 2-3 times once a day. Sometimes every other. Any thoughts?

2. BUSTED !!!!
    LOL regular users can take up to 3 months to pee clean.
    Until things change a lot more you'll have to make a choice
    Job or stoned ?
    Be a drunk for now as it's the accepted one. You can show up for work bloodshot eyes and hung over as hell and won't get fired
    Pee dirty and your GONE !!
    So glad I'm old and retired now and didn't have to put up with any of that crap once I got out of the military.
    Construction workers didn't have to put up with that shit back in the day. Still don't for the most part unless your driving the supply truck and under DOT regs and rules.
    BNW

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. If they pissed you for a cashier job, they better pay well! Go do something you enjoy before its too late!

4. Handling anything of value will usually result in a drug test or back ground check. They probably want to see if your a drug addict because, people who use drugs are thieves.

5. UPDATE: So i bought an at home drug test, been drinking water like i have days prior to my lab test and the test came back negative... hopefully my method worked for yesterday as well, we shall see

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. UPDATE: I got the job, so I guess that means I passed!

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Now ya gotta keep ur ears open round the drinkin fountain to find out how often they test employees.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1