Surgery In 5 hours

Discussion in 'General' started by SirBongwalski, Dec 30, 2011.

1. #1 SirBongwalski, Dec 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2011
    I can't sleep and I have to get surgery in 5 hours and I can't eat or drink anything until I'm done, so I'm defiantly not gonna smoke till after the surgery but anyway I'm just damn bored. Thinking of something to help me sleep but I'm anxious about this surgery.

2. inpateint or outpatient?

do you know the name of the procedure?

3. Try not thinking about the surgeon cutting through your flesh with the scalpel and you'll be fine.

Good luck man.

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 SirBongwalski, Dec 30, 2011
    Day surgery so out if it goes well but its a damn cyst its a perineural cyst I've had it all my life trust me though it's not your average cyst I wish it was just a back one where you can squeeze it but they have to cut it out.

I'll barely be able to do much though for the next month which sucks cause I'm pretty active usually but this cyst has made it almost impossible to exercise cause it's been getting worse. It should go well though. Post op pics are nasty btw lol.

5. Yeah I've been trying but I know the post op shit is gonna suck too oh well.

6. awesome name yo

7. Lmao you must be baked but are you saying my name on here or the surgery stuff.

8. #8 tharedhead, Dec 30, 2011
    I hope you like sleeping on your stomach...its got to come out, though, if you are having complications (note to google averse readers-this is a big ass cyst-literally-in the tail bone area. It can cause problems walking, peeing and wanking off. Overall, its a very unpleasant thing to have. It can continue to grow and destroy bone, cause paralysis and generally be quite debilitating. Be glad you are not the OP)

9. Hope everything goes well man I like your posts I want you to update us on how it went as soon as you can

10. At least you know about it sucks and I really hope the sugery helps I feel bad for anyone who saw any pics of the cysts I can't even look at it without freaking out. Holy shit though I'm so glad it hasn't paralyzed me. It does cuse probelms with pissing it gives me a feeling that I always have to piss sucks.

11. Thanks man thanks to everyone and yeah I should be fine.

12. Well I guess I'll update the surgery was 1 hour and I ended up waiting bein knocked out for 3 hours and woke up on some pretty heavy painkillers. I left at 11:00AM and my surgery went good so far everything has been great of course I have painkillers and stuff. I'm glad it all went well and I have 1 week to 10 days to sit around at home since thats all I'll be able to really do not complaining.

Basically I'm doing good and thanks guys.

13. pics or it didnt happen

14. I wouldn't worry man, things already went well. Its unlikely anything bad would happen with that kind of surgery anyway.

I'm not a doctor, but I am a person who has gone through numerous surgeries and I'll tell you from personal experience, in all honesty, that marijuana has helped me more so than painkillers/opiates doctors have given me. I suggest you smoke if you can, I recommend it. You will feel great, will have more energy, will eat more, sleep deeper, and recovery will be so much easier.

Cannabis has helped me, and it saddens me that people make such a huge fucking deal about it. I don't hurt anyone, I'm trying to get some alternative medicine rather than take opiate shit. Pot is so much more harmless than alcohol, its not even a big deal. I just wish it was legal so it would be more easily accessible.

Smoke if you can, if not deal with what they give you.

15. [quote name='"Buzzwell420"']pics or it didnt happen[/quote]

I hate you and every asshole who says that ' pics or it didnt happen ' shut the fuck up

16. the irony between post content and username

17. [quote name='"Canada x 420"']
    the irony between post content and username[/quote]

Lol i jus realized that oh well its annoyn everybody says it but im usually a nice guy till somone pisses me off

18. Lol you don't wanna see pics but I haven't seen the surgery area anyway cause its supposed to be covered in gauze until it's healed switching out of course but until its healed I don't wanna even look.

Yeah I've been smoking but I'm limited in what I can do, I won't be able to do much walking and exercise is impossible until it's completly healed.

19. How about a cute Asian chick talking about the cyst?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-vGf2OAgZI]Tarlov Cyst LIterature Review - YouTube[/ame]