Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Surgery at 8:00 AM...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Scapris, Apr 25, 2008.

1. Gotta love waking up at 5 to get to the hospital by 6:00 am. Pricking with an IV and shaving my leg so they can start the orthoscopic surgery.

just slipped me 50mg of some hydrocodone, should be able to sleep tonight after i down this 1.5 gram grand daddy kush cognac paper ;)

wish me luck man! i hate hospitals...
    -Mark

2. good luck dude. just be chill and it'll be cool :D

3. Good luck my friend

4. Good luck man...i hate hospitals too..:(

5. Good luck, man. Relax. Within a small amount of time it will all be over, and soon enough you won't even remember.

6. Oh. And everyone hates hospitals. :)

7. sucks what did you tear... i tore my acl and got surgury over christmas break.. you will feel so good after you get it.. they give you all kinds of shit.. like morphine?

8. oh but forgot to say.. you will wake up the day after you get it and be in the most pain of your life for a week strait.. i went through 50 vicodin es's 750s in a week and didnt feel one of them.. still dont feel vikes cause my tolerance was so high

9. you, my friend, would do well to find some opium haha.

i bruised my ankle trying to kick a can off a high metal fence post once when i was younger. couldnt walk at all going into my friends house. he got me some ice, and some world class opium and headies and i was able to walk out under my own power and drive home ( it was right high kick rounded off [roundhouse] that stopped dead in its tracks when hit metal fence post)

10. Thanks for the posts guys :)

surgery went well and i have like 160 7.5 mg hydros i gotta get rid of i been stockin them up haha

11. Glad to hear the surgery went well. Get better and smoke herb.

Peace.

12. Glad to hear that your out of it ok.
    And nice with the hydros.
    lucky bastard.

And Ryan.....sorry....but in your picture you look like a child molestor.