Surgery and Percs Success

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DoseofDopeness, Jun 18, 2009.

1. just a heads upim keeping itshort as i can only type with one hand after the surgery

recently posted a topic about surgery and getting percs

got a bottle of 7.5's

one pill isnt doing shit for the pain

is taking two with an ambien safe havent slep;t in two days

2. "When Ambien is combined with any CNS depressant, which includes alcohol, it will increase the effects of that depressant. Therefore, great care and caution must be exercised whenever mixing ambien with any CNS depressant, including percocet. Talk to your doctor because, if there is a need to mix the two, then the dosages will have to be modified to prevent their additive effect."

straight off google.

3. funny what a little searching will do

4. just eat 3 or 4 of thoses pills, from what i understand percs are opiates so that will help yoiu nod off

5. i recently had surgery as well and had some percs with which i also took ambien. i did 10mgs perc and 10mgs (1 pill) ambien and woke up the next morning fine. depending on your body size and your tolerance to each of the drugs you SHOULD be fine but i can't promise you anything. if i were you i'd take 7.5 of perc and 1 ambien to be on the safe side.

6. yes two percs and an ambien is ok

7. unless you weigh about 50 lbs

8. Lol 7.5 is the strength of the perc not how many he got jjc420

9. I know that which is why i said 7.5 OF perc. technically that means 7.5mgs of oxycodone or 1 pill but i just said 7.5mgs of perc cuz its easier. i guess my wording is a little confusing though. I'm nodding myself lol.

10. Lol okay I feel bad cause everyones a dick here but sometimes you can't help it haha

11. when i had my wrist surgery i was prescribbed 4-6 10mg oxycodone per day. perosnally i get wired on opiates till i take a certain amount and nod out... never nodded out durring surgicial pain though so i immagine if you have pain, you can handel more opiates without feeling 'buzzed' then you do if you have pain for the opaited to 'attack'