Surf stoned!

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by SanFermin, Sep 18, 2009.

1. U ever surf san Diego beaches?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Surfing Stoned! That's the only way to do it IMHO. I usually surf at Pohiki on the Big Island, Surf and Stoned is actually a local business that sold me my hand-carved bamboo surf board. They actually hooked me up with a grow collective for my green. lol

3. surfing stoned is the only way i can surf anymore... the pain prohibits me from paddling out.

but a few dabs and i can take it on no problem, pre-surf and post-surf, cannabis makes surfing bearable in terms of inflamation.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. I love surfing or body boarding high...even if it's a lame day surf wise... out there at the breaks, just chillin...

best day ever.

#NSB

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. #25 canonboy26, Nov 4, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2020
    When I was 12 years old, my father and I went to the ocean for the first time and he bought me a big green board and taught me how to surf the waves. We surfed very often and for many years before I went to university. Now I have a son and recently I also bought him his first stand up paddle board. It was very difficult to find a good and high-quality paddle board, and the main thing is that my son liked it. But we found one store and ordered a board there. It is made of very high-quality 2 layers of PVC and is very convenient to carry and transport by car. It goes from 500 and higher and i think it's a really convenient price.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. There are some great little breaks starting at Manly and going all the way up the peninsula.

7. Body surfing is great too. All you need is one fin.