SuprSweets critical jack scrog

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by SuprSweet27, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Hey yall!! This isby my first but thrid grow! *yay*^_^ so my last 2 went amazing and if i could figure out how to post pics this would be so much better i should have asked before starting this i gues... well ill start then post when i get it figured out lol

Ok so now critical jack herer
    About 35 days vegging from seed in soil

FFOF And the trio of nutes.
    Untill later today ive been usuing cfls which consist of

1x125 watt actual
    2x42 watt actual
    1x65 watt 300 equi.
    And another 65 watt.

But i am uograding to either a 150 hid or a 250 onky a 40 dollar difference in my local store. Its killing meh i dont know which ones gonna be best for my type of growing. Im onky supplying myself and husband with meds as we both seriously need it.
    He has atte tion problems and anger problems

Im angery and happy and sad and all kinds of stuff all the time wkthout the flower. Severe bipolar thanx daddy for that... ptsd
    From the ex almost killing me
    Anxiouty attacks from god only knows and the flower... jezus makes it allll dissapear.

So my questions. Its obvious which would be best out of the 150 175 or 250 watt hid lights... the 250 but my thing is im growing in my closet at the moment and im very afraid of fire and electrical issues i dont like being burnt and i hate being shocked... so cfl are gettib crazy i just keep buying bulbs everywherr i see one that woukd suite my area... -_- gawd.

So 150 or a 250.
    I plabt to do 2 plants due to smell at the moment thats all i will allow for until i see how it goes. I think im nose blind tho lots an lots of sprays for flower i know it.

So anything i missed let me know and please dont be worried of upsetting me or pissin me off whatever im very easy going and a great person to take critisims. Bc then when i can pass up the person who critisized me in a bad way (if that possible?) In the first place will make my succsess that much better lol so ok guys let me know some stuff if someone could direct me the direction of posting pics would be awesooommee