Suprise Smokers

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JBrick2334, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Have you ever discovered a fellow weed smoker that you would have never thought would smoke? If you have let me hear your story.

Also I figure just to make this thread a little more fun we should all tell who are favorite person in the world to smoke with is and why.

Ill start, just this week in sociology me and a few of my stoner buddies thought it would be a good idea to show the class The Union (a pro pot documentary). We have wanted to run this by her for a few weeks now but thought she would laugh us out of the room or make a big deal about it and get other adults involved. Well I finally just asked her in a completely serious and proper manner. I covered the basics of the video and she just stared at me for a few seconds.

At this point I am starting to really get scared but then to our suprise she starts talking about all the books she has read about legalizing pot and giving us statistics that support its leaglization. It came as a huge suprise and now we are going to get to watch it as a class before the year is over.:hello:

My fav person to smoke with is my buddies Dillon and Casey, the funny thing is we are completly different types of stoners. I am the type that gets really philosophical and political and thinks of conspiricy theories and talks/ laughs A LOT lol, They are the type that just sit back and never say anything lol and they are great listeners so its a perfect smoking buddy match.

2. everyone either thinks i'm a giant stoner or doesn't even know that i smoke

when it comes to other people i can't think of any one instance, but yea there are some people who i didn't know.

3. i guess my friends would be the stoner group at school and "nerds" the kids who would perfect grades ask us if they could smoke them out for there first time same with a few jocks and "preps"

my favorite people to smoke with would be marshall and nate cause we are all alike we all get giggly and we just under each other so well can't wait to try shrooms with them

4. its either i look like a complete stoner or not at all when people look at me. ive met so many people that smoke, but theres one that really sticks out.

this is back in sophmore year. i have a health class with some 'cool' kids, nerds, jocks, etc. so im sitting there, and im talking to one of my friends. one of the 'nerds' comes over, a tall and squirley looking kid. we i saw whats up man all that good jazz. we get to talking, hes actually a chill guy, just a lil shy. and so my stoner buddy says in a whispered voice so only we can here, dude, weve all gotta smoke together some time. i laugh at this because me and him have smoked together before. he says, nah man, i mean all of us, the three of us man. i just look at the nerd kid, and am just like 'you smoke?!?!?!' a couple others kids in the class hear me and look over, and i just do the joking/fuck you face. point is, this kid gets perfect grades, minds his own buissness. so not your definition of a pothead if u ask me. but he ended up being a dealer of mine for several bags. haha

5. nobody thinks i smoke. everytime i smoke with someone new they ask me if i smoke. like ive never smoked before

6. it's seems to me, when Im with people who don't smoke, they look at me like Im a pot head, but when Im with people people who do smoke, they have no clue i am

7. It's a bit weird for me. Half the people I know would never suspect that I smoke weed, and the other half instantly assumed I was a stoner as soon as I met them.

I like to get high with my band, it really helps us make some good tunes or just to have a good jam.

8. i dont look liek i a stoner but i tend to dress real baggy and casual all the time.

people always go "ur the last person id think smokes" i smoke everyday lol!

9. lets face it if u belong to a marijuana forum not many people are going to be suprised that u smoke

10. I get this exact line all of the time...and i mean all of the time no one ever thinks i smoke unless they hear the music i listen to or see my friends that i hang out with...

11. I knew these twin dudes in middle school and high school. I was never really close friends with them, just acquaintances at school.

Anyway, they were both kinda preppy and jocks, but there wheren't assholes, at least to me. I think I intimidated them because I was so much bigger than them, and I used to toss them around in Mat Rugby.

So a couple years after graduation I see one of them in the mall parking lot. I call him out by his last name. (I couldn't tell which one he was.) But looking at him he was wearing flipflops, no socks, dirty feet, cut-off corduroy shorts, a tie-dye shirt, and long matted unwashed hair. His eyes were blazing red and squinty. This is nothing like what he used to look like in highschool.

I say, "Man you look high as fuck."
    He says, "I am maaan."
    I say, "Let's smoke some time. Where's your bro?"
    He says, "He joined the military. He's over seas now"
    :eek:

So one of the twins heads off to war and the other stays behind to become a hippy. I couldn't see either of them become either of those things in highschool.

12. you smoke???

13. most people who see me assume that im completely straight edge. i dont bother to correct them, cause it works in my favor. :smoking: i fit no stoner sterotypes at all. im a straight a student, with short clean cut hair, and i wear really normal/average clothes (no stoner beanies or dreads or bob marley shirts). my dad is a cop and i live in a nice neighborhood of families and old people

if i tell someone i smoke there jaw will literally drop. they fucking start questioning me about it and act really weirded out. all i can do is laugh and then invite them to smoke with me, where i proceed to demolish bowls

i love being an unnoticed stoner it makes my life so sweet...