Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Supreme Court

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Blix, Oct 14, 2003.

1. GRRRRREAT NEWS! Score 1 for the good guys!

Now we just need a legal conduit dispense medical mj....

2. i saw this on cnn today in the break room at work, i was so happy when i heard that.....this means medical marijuana will laws will stay around for the states that have legalized medical marijuana....this most likely will cause other states to pass laws legalizing medical marijuana as well now that they knwo the government cant proscute doctors..... Currently 9 states have legalized medical marijuana, hopefully more will come soon.

In another related story , i forget his name but there is a doctor out here in california who is leading doctor in the usa for medical marijuana. The feds recently fileed complaints and they want the medical board to suspend his license for 'malpractice'.....anyways the medical board is currently reviewing the case and i read they should reach their decision by the end of the year.... This also will be huge victory or lose for the marijuana movement because if the feds can suceed in getting this doctors license to practice medicine suspsended alot of docotrs wont wannna risk losing their jobs over medical marijuana, but if they dont suspend his license then more doctors will be willing to see paitents over medical weed.