Supreme Court carves out another exception to the 4th Amendment (Search Warrant req.)

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by notime4schwag, May 17, 2011.

1. :rolleyes:

I was highlighting the contrast. This is the type of thing you can find in a lot of writing.

Oh, okay. Makes sense.

2. Shaggy put that shit back up, you thought that out pretty well, I liked where you were going. And here is my semi-complete rebuttal (I didn't have a chance to re-read your post cause you deleted).

Okay, okay, nicely thought out, I hear you. Founding fathers...okay so maybe they weren't capable of forming a government that can govern 250 million (we have 300+ million in the US, just saying) but the paradigm and ideals they founded the country on will never die. How is anyone in the world, not intended to be equal? I understand your point that if you're not rich or have firearms then you have squat liberties, this may be true at the moment, but you're almost saying that's how it should be. The fact is the founding fathers made this country in the wake of a revolution, and every year past that we lose sight of what we meant this country to be. We are essential reverting to pre- American revolution times.

3. "No army can stop an idea whose time has come." I think with the financial crisis and continued personal liberties being stripped away people in this country are getting real tired of shit like this and are beginning to think back about the real ideas of the revolution. Many of you may think that the Tea Party is just a bunch of neo-conservative nutjobs but they are an example for coming out strong against the establishment, which is what supporters of legalization and drug law reform need to do en masse in order to make any real changes

4. Hey if some shit goes down and the PoPo storm you're house off sound just get a dank lawyer and go to the supreme court and fight that shit and get the law changed back cause the's fucked.

5. This is from FlexYourRights.org, please read:

6. Problem is Republicans (except Ron Paul) want a scaled back Gov. unless it's something like the Drug War, then they are fine with spending tons of money and violating your civil liberties.

7. "The Court did not actually make any finding in this case, instead remanding it to the Kentucky courts for further fact-finding after articulating a rule that limits the exigent circumstances exception to the warrant requirement. The opinion is Here"

8. Our Freedoms..... it is interesting that in the constitution ratified by our founding fathers, states in itself that laws made that are unconstitutional fall before the constitution. not the other way around... America has grown lazy and stupid, our schools teach to the dumbest kid in class so that they too can pass, the bright and advanced kids forced to tough it out bored. otherwise they don't get as much federal funding..... the masses have been dumbed down intentionally, so the politicians and their corporate friends can gouge, screw, and basically rape the American public. who cares about freedoms??? as long as I have my ps3 and a big mac...

"Mind the cost of freedom, it's buried in the ground. Mother Earth will swallow you, lay your body down."
    Crosby, Stills, & Nash

9. Wrong is wrong. When they come thru your door, You are the final authority on what you do. Act wisely.

10. #50 124112, May 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2011
    How cute.

It's proof that the US government is getting cornered by their own people, they're losing the drug war.

Fuck the system. They can take down one of us. Or a few hundred thousand.

But they'll never get all of us. We multiply.