Supposed Time Traveler

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Dub C, Jun 23, 2022.

1. This is an interesting story I saw the other day. Apparently there is a man posting videos on Tik Tok (I'm not on TicTok and never will be. Fuck the CCP!) . This is a man in Valencia Spain, a city of nearly a million people) who claims he woke up in the hospital in 2027 and the city was empty. Obviously this is a ridiculous claim. Extraordinary claims need extraordinary proof. He takes videos going around the city and there are no people seen, not even any birds in the air. How is he doing this? Is there some sort of digital wizardry afoot? I have no idea how something like that would be none. Is he really actually in some sort of alternate reality? What could be the explanation for this? He has gone to hospitals, police stations, even a soccer stadium and nary a single folk was seen. At one point he found the key and grabbed a Mercedes at a car dealer. He has responded to people's requests. I think he should go and break something that would be very valuable, like a car or some sort of public statue. Obviously, this is not at all behavior that I condone. But that would go a long way to me toward showing that he is legit. If you he's the only person there, there would be no consequences. I love to hear what other people think about this.

One thing that is very suspicious and makes no sense to me is that he's placed small packages around the city and people have found them in our time. How would they be there today if he supposedly placed them in 2027?

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. It's fake and dumb. Tik-Tik culture wants you to believe some really silly stuff. These butt-heads are tricking the gullibles into getting views. The "proof" the video presents looks fake as could be. I'm more skeptical than the guy commentating the presenter.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. This is true, he has an entire army of fans protecting him are you one?

4. Given the fact that time travel can only go one way, into the future, I'd say it's bullshit. Even then, it's just time dilation, not real time travel.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yes, I agree Tik Tok is garbage. Social media in general is poison. My question is how did he get all those videos with nobody else there? It's not like he went to those places in the middle of the night. I am certainly not saying that this man is who he says is. Certainly, the light being on and everything being relatively orderly is a big red flag.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Nope, I'mn not on Tik Tok and never will be. It's run by the Chinese government, who has stolen everything I possibly can and will continue to do that. Fuck the evil CCP!

Yes obviously it probably is. But according to physicists, we don't know if time travel is impossible. It probably is, but we don't know for sure. I do have a BS in physics, not that I'm claiming to be any sort of expert or anything.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Reading some of the YT comments it looks like he could have easily done some of that stuff in the start of covid when the severe lockdowns took effect. He could have been on one of the clean-up crews dispached to disinfect locations, or simply asked employees in some places to clear out as he's doing a student filming project or something like that.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. That's certainly the first thing that should be considered. It's an entirely valid hypothesis that could very well be correct. Like I said, extraordinary claims need extraordinary proof. But we can never know for sure. There are things that happen that we can not explain

• Like Like x 1
  9. What does a 2027 mercedes look like?

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. #10 Dizzy, Jun 27, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2022
    OMG Iain Never 1 To Criticize Somebody Imagination BC Mine Really Runs Wild Too But There No Way This Is True. Tik Tok Isa Lie!

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. #11 Tokintb12, Jun 27, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2022

I believe some of the abandoned London scenes had actual traffic and pedestrians in the background
    They were CGI'd out

• Like Like x 3
  12. I don't if this qualifies as time travel or not. But one time I was in my intergalactic transport machine and earth wouldn't let me land.:bolt:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. #13 Oldtimer58, Jun 29, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2022
    You hear about these mysterious time travelers time to time.
    The last one I remember hearing about was a guy named John Titor( I think that's the correct spelling) I work at night snd started listening to
    AM coast to coast about a decade ago and that's where I first heard about him. Supposedly there is a early 1900's group photo taken in some US city and he's in it wearing clothes that aren't the normal attire for that time period .
    That's one of the things I remember about the story.
    "Who am I to doubt someone who says they've time traveled.
    Hell I've woken up in places and I didnt know how I got there and I've been known to push the envelope when it comes to my attire
    I'm just saying"!

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. Good Movie Lol :D

~Toni~

15. Loves me some zombies
    Really should start resi 7
    Honey-Your-Zombie-Show-With-Duke-Nukem-Lara-Croft-Is-On-Funny-Meme-Photo.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Lol Yea I Kinda Lost Interest In TWD After My Dad Pass Away But They Cool!

~Toni~

17. Yeah what he claimed about the future never came to pass i forget what it was.

Another guy i recall saying by some now past date, the U.S. would be 2 countries and the capital of one was in Nebraska

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. tiktok? the chinese spyware app? seems legit

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Ah, another one of uncle Rico's friends here. Tell em we're not buying those ships in bottles or the tubberwear.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Dude, take me for a ride sometime.

Haha yeah, stay far away from Tik Tok. I have a friend who sends me Tik Tok links every now and then. I always say thanks, but nope, I'm not gonna look at it.

If the coach would've put Uncle Rico in, they would have won state, no doubt in my mind.

• Funny Funny x 2