Support Tickets Never Answered

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Tokken89, Jun 13, 2009.

1. Has anyone else noticed that filing a support ticket seems to do nothing at all? I know it says that all support requests are answered usually within 48 hours and its not a guarantee. But Im just saying it is very frustrating when you spend over $200 on an item and the company doesn't let you know whats going on. I have emailed and filed support requests and after a week still nothing. Its nice to know that Grasscity will charge you and take your money but not let you know whats happening on their support page. It seems you get a faster response from grasscity if you post on the forum so thats why Im posting this so maybe someone will notice. For general feedback, Grasscity you need to work on your support help. The forum is great now work on helping the customers. Thats my opinion sorry if its negative. You may just be extremely busy or whatever I do not know exactly but still you need to let customers know whats happening especially when some are from other countries and have no other way of contacting you. Nobody is perfect but you dont want to make customers feel like buying from you is a scam. Example: I placed an order and was charged for it. Now besides SJ replying to my post saying it will be fine, I haven't heard anything else. To me I feel like ive been ripped off but from reading other reviews I know Grasscity is legit but why make the customer feel like their money is being taken. Any help is greatly appreciated.

2. How long has it been?

3. I got a response the day after I sent a support ticket, weird dude

4. Placed my order May 25th, received order confirmation email, paid for it. Emailed support twice little over a week ago filed support tickets about 5 days ago. Still no response. I honestly have no idea whats going on with my order. Hopefully it just arrives at my door but its still just a little annoying and aggravating.

5. It has been roughly 20 days now since I have been charged. Usually you arn't charged until your order has been shipped. Maybe thats not the case with Grasscity but if not then it shouldnt take more than a week to arrive in the U.S. I know this because other online headshop companies I have ordered from only took 6 days for my order to arrive after I had been charged for it. And they were close in distance to Amsterdam. So I do not know what else to say.

6. There's a possibility that the item isn't in stock. I'm not sure since I don't have access to the Shop in regards to orders. Superjoint also changed the Shop so that could be what's going on.

If you've contacted support via the support page or via email at support@grasscity.com, then send a private message to Superjoint with your order info. That's really all I can suggest.

I apologize for the inconvenience and confusion. Superjoint will make sure you're taken care of. I can assure it. :)

7. Thanks RMJL, I sent SuperJoint a PM. Hopefully I hear back from him soon.

8. The reason for the delay in my order was because one of the items was ordered from Germany and got lost in transit. Now I believe I wasnt told right away because GC was undergoing a site change and things must have been a little crazy for them at GC. However it would have been less stressful if I was just told what was going on. I only found out because I PMed Superjoint about my situation and within no time he had someone from support looking into it. It took a day or two to hear from GC support but once I did they took care of me easily and without any trouble. My order is on its way now and thats all that matters. Thanks Grasscity.