Support the 4th amendment? HELL NO!

Discussion in 'General' started by illsmosisyou, Feb 11, 2005.

1. http://lawprofessors.typepad.com/crimprof_blog/2005/01/supreme_court_i.html

basic gist of it, the supreme court ruled that using a drug dog at a routine traffic stop when there is no probable cause is not a violation of the 4th amendment because the dog will only help the officer observe any illegal evidence as other devices such as surveillance equipment will show other things unrelated, making it illegal to use them without probable cause.

god damn...

2. wrong board, Bud

3. wasn't quite sure where this should go since its not medicinal merijuana. an admin can move it. just figured i'd place it anywhere and wait for them to point me in the right direction

4. i guess thats a pretty good idea acttually

5. thats fucking gayyy now i ahve to watch out for dogs to. fuck

6. wow, guilty until proven innocent, eh?

I don't think dogs can smell it if you put it in a big thing of peanut butter, it'd be a pain in the ass to carry around a big thing of peanut butter, and have to get your weed out of it, but at least you wont get nabbed.

7. Yea. You would have to dig it out everytime you wanted to pack a bowl, then put the peanut butter back over it. Gotta do what ya gotta do.

8. on the other hand, you would always have access to munchies if you toted along some jelly and bread...

9. u a cop?

10. did you know that cops flashlights have breathalizers in them now?

so as soon as they come up to the car they can mostly always tell if you have been drinking or not

drunk driving is bad but still those are some damn sneaky cops

11. wow, our tax dollars go to make us prisoners of a police state....what a sick fuckin joke...

12. havent yall ever been across the border....theystop anyone who looks slighty suspicious and search their car or let dog smell all around it. theyve done it to me and my homeboy, made us wait while they went through everything

13. yup my boy (in my car) got stopped bc it was a road block (searching for drugs) and they smelt my car and boom they searched it and they found a little seed!! and bam he got probation and fines and all that BS JUST FOR A FUCKING SEEEEEEED!!!!!!