Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Support Digit

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Buzz, Oct 3, 2003.

?

Support Digit Survey

1. Live Long & Posper Digit!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I'm lighting-up for you Digi-man

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I'm an asshole...die slowly & painfully

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Fellow City Dwellers,

For the past few months, I have sensed a disturbing pattern of threads & posts from our good friend and most excellent Citizen, The Right Hon. Rev. Digit.

I'm sure that many of you have sensed the same thing.....

Therefore, I propose that we give a little show of support for the Digi-man...rather than give him another reason to contemplate his execution, let's give him a reason to celebrate his existance on the planet & in the City.

If you've got something nice to say, please do so!

PEACE to you Brother Digit,

Buzz

2. aaww, dig, ur awesome!!! such an inteligent person with a good sence of humor, and u smoke that greens! what more could the city want:D!!

3. goes without saying:
    We love ya digit.

4. digit!! you were ther for me when i was down, and i needed it... prolly saved my life with some others from the city!! just lemme know if ya need to talk, were all here fer ya

5. DIE! yes, slowly and painfully

6. personaly I hate it.

when he drinks.

7. Your existence has greatly assisted in my toking career! And you're a *high*ly comical lad too.

8. digi:) we luv ya..nuff said. As gri77en said, lay off the drink and pack a bowl..:)

9. ahhhhh. it's nice to roll around in a ego massage once in a while.

and i just wanna say thnx to krapp and the people who voted for me to die. keeps me grounded in reality, and not only that but... i dont want to not die.

10. say ... would you say you are ready to die ? ....

just wondering..

11. i've been past points of careing anymore many times... but one way of looking at it is to say that i've accepted my own mortality anyways. but i'd rather not die yet. i've got too much to do yet. things might be shit from time to time... but the future could turn around.

12. Sounds like you're almost ready to make a good samurai...as said in the Hagakure, The Way of the Samurai is the way of death...only by considering yourself to be already dead is to be able approach a confrontation without fear....ironicaly it is this attitude that will make one most likely to survive a life testing event.

I'd prefer to live a long time, but there's a saying in Budo, "One life, one meeting"....meaning you never know when the shit's going to go down & your life could end in an instant...

Peace

13. well, as i can often be heard saying in a hushed gruff voice when playing Soul Calibur (and now Soul Calibur 2), "I am the samurai." :mad:

14. Samurai are tight. Goddamn I would like to get some Samurai armor. Yeah digit u r tight man I'm glad ur on the forums bro.

15. I would smoke a bowl to ya man but im dry :p lol

16. dont worry man... i'll smoke one for teh both of us.

17. I voted for #3. Digit your my uncle, how could I love you!!!!

18. ya man i dig it. But your titles doesnt make sense "support dig it" ya i dont have a problem saying dig it why's everyone syaing you support him? Hello its a phrase?!