supplier shot

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DeluxeHerb, Dec 24, 2012.

1. texted my dealer for an eigth, his sister texted back he was fighting some kid, the kid just randomly pulled out a gun and shot my supplier, he's in the hospital waiting to get surgery, what fuck is up is people and guns.

2. thats fucked dude do you live in a city?

3. Sucks man, hope he gets through it

4. i bet if somebody visited him in the hospital he'd be very gracious and return the favor eventually ;) (nohomo)

5. Dude i didnt think of that... But yea visit him man. You always wanna be on your suppliers good side. Hell see you as as more than just a customer too. And when hebeventually stops dealing you still have a friend out of it

6. That's how it goes when you play the game. It's just a chance ya take when dealing with illegal people especially when it involves money. Pretty bitch move on the kids part though pullin a piece in a fight.

7. And just think, because of everyone blindly screaming GUN CONTROL GUN CONTROL GUN CONTROL after the recent developments instead of using their brains in a rational manner, pretty soon ONLY criminals will have guns to defend themselves. Oh that should be a joy.

You best fucking believe their not going to take my guns away though.

8. Go directly to the hospital and check on him.

Make it all heart-felt and then ask if he has a .5..

Haha.. He'd be so pissed.