Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Supplements to keep tolerance down?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TeamLemke420, Nov 2, 2011.

1. #1 TeamLemke420, Nov 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2011
    So I have been trying to find the best combination to keep tolerance at bay... and I think I've found a really effective combo. I take all these things anyways for health, but I figured out that it also really helps me get stoned.

Ok so about 30-45 mins before smoking I take piracetam, multi-vitamin, b-vitamins, omega 3(fish oil), and ginko biloba.

When I take these together, my high lasts longer, I can get higher, and there is markedly more euphoria.

My high goes from :eek::p to :eek::D:smoke:

2. Are you sure it's not placebo? There's not really any reason those supplements would do much to affect cannabinoid reception sites

However, I have heard positive results from people taking magnesium to lower opiate tolerance.

3. Seems like a shit ton of work to me Bro. Why not just rip two bongs or take a day off every now and then?? If your deal is working though more power too ya.

4. Positive! There is a complete difference in the intensity when I don't take the supplements. I know that piracetam and ginko have been shown to affect cannabinoids.

5. cool, I think ginkgo helps.
    Not sure what Vitamins would do?

6. idk man my dad is a nutritionist, and because of that i have to take tons of vitamins,supplements, and minerals a day. like 5-7 capsules in the morning and 5-7 at night. my tolerance is incredibly low, i can get ripped of of a huge hit. its awesome:smoke::smoke::smoke: we may be on to something!

for those who say its unatural to take as many as i do, i havent had a cold in 6 years. I DO NOT GET SICK. EVER.

7. Lol, it's really not. Like I said, I take these supplements anyways... Just gulp and done.:smoke:

8. Yup!

Btw I never get sick either and I take about as many vitamins/supplements :hello:

What all do you take?

9. I would assume just ginko biloba alone would help since it does something or the other to some type of terpenoids or some shit, not sure if it would actually do anything to the high since ginko biloba has little if any "high" associated with it...Well, unless you consider dozing off and hitting a mailbox "high.":cool:

10. I forgot to mention, I also take bio-flavanoids. Mostly from citrus.

11. haha well i take a multi which you need to take 6 a day of, so three little pills in the morning and again at night, astaxanthin(anti inflammatory), digestive enzymes, coral calcium, fish oil, vitamin d(especially in the winter) and i throw in more anti-inflammatory things after exercise so i never get sore lol...oh yeah, and WEED:smoke:

12. Has anyone else tried this?

I might just have to test this

13. Bromosapien has had similar results.

14. yeah i pretty much notice none of my other friends take and supplementation and they all complain about tolerance break. ive never had one and i am able to still get as high as i did when i started toking.

15. This is DEFINITELY NOT placebo btw.

16. mycrene is meant to help increase the high if taken an hour before smoking, it's most commonly found in mangoes :)

17. Do they make it in supplement form? LOL:p

18. I just work out and stay in shape. Keeps my tolerance where I like it to be.

19. I take all of these and i cant saybi notice the difference, but ive neve tried specifically 30 min prior. I just took them and ill light up soon.

20. So what exactly are you guys taking that your saying is helping?

Seems logically possible.. i guess. Tho I don't know to how much effect..