Supplements to Help With Fatigue?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by qwik1, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Does you folks take anything? The downside to overusing caffeine is that you can get adrenal fatigue.

2. NO supplements work wonders. Take em 15 mins before your workouts and youll feel pumped. I recommend NO Explode, Super Pump 250, NaNo Vapor, Cytonox.

Also NO stands for Nitric Oxide in case you were wondering.

3. #3 qwik1, Mar 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2010
    thanks for the info....I will keep those products in mind. I may have miscommunicated though....I wasn't referring to fatigue during workouts so much as just dealing with everyday fatigue. Anybody tried rhodiola?

4. How much sleep you get a night?

5. 8+ hours....I feel really tired in the morning though...I didn't used to feel this way

I think part of the problem may be overuse of caffeine, maybe some depression too....I'm wondering if I may be suffering from adrenal gland fatigue

I want to do cardio exercise but someone told me not to because it will add further stress to the adrenal glands....what do you think? I need a way to get out of this cycle

6. [​IMG]

But on a more serious note, if you've been working out hard for a while with very little breaks, and you have just recently started feeling fatigue all the time despite everything else being fine, you are probably overtrained.

Fatigue is often the first/most apparent sign of an overtrained system. Take 2 weeks off, if you think this is the case.

7. Not a doctor so I dont know shit about adrenal glands. But there really isnt any supplement that you can take to keep you energized all day except caffiene and like Madrid said meth. Which are both not really good for you.

Like Madrid said if you are over working it could be the case. Try to relax from working out. If that helps when you go back just dont go as heavy.

8. Been taking 5-HTP once every other day and a good multivitamin + Omega 3 supplement 3-4 times a week. I have been feeling much happier and healthier since starting this, but it has been combined with more exercise, more sleep, more water, more sex and more weed. :D

9. This thread reminded me of this...[ame="http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/142394/Jim-Carrey-Jimmy-Tango-s-Fatbusters.html"]SNL skit with Jim Carrey[/ame]

10. Eat a pound of vegetables per day. Better than any supplement imaginable.

I mean it sincerely, dude. Go natural on this one.

11. ^ yeahhhh that, and coffee. mmmm i love that black goop before a workout

12. I'm thinking of making a bunch of veggie/fruit smoothies in my blender throughout the day....does anybody know of a special soap or something that makes it easy to clean blenders? It's kind of a pain to constantly be trying to get the buildup out of a blender if you are using it often throughout the day.

13. lol. Nah, dude, I don't know any fucking blender-specific soaps.

I'm lazy too bro, but fuck me. You can't squeeze the soap bottle and run the water for 15 seconds a few times a day? Perhaps scrub for 3-5 seconds if something clumps?

You can do this bro. I know you can.

Also, veggie smoothies taste like a fat clowns asshole in a traditional blender. You need a juicer for that, and even still I recommend eating the whole vegetables to utilize all the fiber, nutrients, and other goodies associated with vegetables.

14. hahaha thanks for the vivid description about veggie smoothies.....

By the way does anyone here take iron supplements?
    Lack of iron can cause anemia which causes fatigue...
    I know you can get iron through eating the right foods but I read somewhere that only about 20% of the iron in food gets absorbed.....
    On the other hand too much iron can cause your body problems too.

15. lmao!

16. Is this Nitric Shock stuff one of the products you take?
    Nitric Shock by SNI - N5-1031 - at The Vitamin Shoppe

What does it feel like when you take it? How long does the energy last and do you crash afterwards? It's hard to find any reviews on it.

17. Nah. Iron supplements are a terrible idea for most men. In fact multi's geared towards men don't have iron. Iron toxicity is pretty easy to do if you don't have a gaping, 4 inch hatchet wound that bleeds every few weeks just for kicks.

18. Never taken it so idk.

Also OP if you dont take a multivitamin daily start. Sometimes your body could be lacking vital minerals that you dont get thru food cause everything is basically porcessed these days.

19. get EndoRush

trust me.

20. ok, i'll look into it....is it similar to Redline? That's the strongest energy drink I've ever tried...I also heard VPX Meltdown was strong
    It's not stuff I would use regularly but just something for when I really need a boost to stay up and complete some work