Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

supper dank Supper Silver Haze and Sage OG

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SanDiego420, Apr 3, 2009.

1. here are some pics first is the SSH and second is the Sage OG and the third is them next to each other let me know what you think :):):smoking::smoking:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. you should be banned asap for posting some shit like that :(

too dank.

3. Bomb-diggity. Super.

4. Great looking herb.

Enjoy!!:smoking:

5. I officially hate everyone from cali..... yes everyone..... haha :hello:

6. that looks extremely tasty.

7. god damnit. just god damnit

8. just until Tuesday prolly then you'll like at least one person in cali lol :cool:

9. i need to stop browsing these forums, they make me wanna smoke so bad. but then again, that's never bad.:smoking:

10. I second this. We do not receive bud equivalent to Cali's standards. :mad:

11. nug on the bottom left is frosty as shit

nice man :)

12. Looks like the SSH I just smoked a few grams of the last couple days, but mine was more compressed.

13. had some ssh couple days ago wwas klick ass high looked pretty frosty dense buds :smoking:

14. nice bud man....

dont have too much fun with that

15. hey fuck you too man! :hello:

jk

but dude nice buds. The first pic is :eek:

16. Nice lookin herbs man. I've been dyin to try Silver (and Super Silver) Haze for some time now. Can never seem to find any around my parts, though :(

Sucks man... You can get bud, just as good as any Cali bud, about anywhere in the country if you know the right people.

17. looks great man hell ya

18. that stuff should be illegal man , right on!