Supervised probation question

Discussion in 'General' started by davida0829, Jan 25, 2014.

1. So I got 18 months (year and a half) of supervised probation for a fucking pipe with resin in it first offence to (marijuana smokers STAY AWAY from wyoming)On to my question supposed to report to my po Tuesday its Friday today I already have THC in my system would it be wise to smoke today or not? Can they test your levels? Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Smoke until you have to drop then stop cause once they have your baseline numbers they expect it to go down every subsequent test and usually the tests can detect down to 15ng which is a minuscule amount.

3. Have you already been to court and talked to your Probation Officer for the first time? Has he already asked you whether you can pass a piss test? More info is needed.

4. [quote name="geetardude" post="19400758" timestamp="1390609305"]Have you already been to court and talked to your Probation Officer for the first time? Has he already asked you whether you can pass a piss test? More info is needed.[/quote]Just court I see my probation officer TuesdaySent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. So you didn't have to meet your P.O on your court date? Usually they make you meet with him/her for the first time immediately after the judge gives you your probation. If you haven't met your P.O at all yet, then you are okay. Just be prepared to let him/her know that you are dirty, they will give you 30 days for your first piss test. It might be less time in your case, because they probably expect you to not have smoked since the date you were given Probation, which gives you less time to get clean. Regardless, you should be safe until you see him.

6. Uh do NOT drop a dirty test. Unless you enjoy spending time in jailSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. #7 davida0829, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014
    [quote name="geetardude" post="19401750" timestamp="1390619751"]So you didn't have to meet your P.O on your court date? Usually they make you meet with him/her for the first time immediately after the judge gives you your probation. If you haven't met your P.O at all yet, then you are okay. Just be prepared to let him/her know that you are dirty, they will give you 30 days for your first piss test. It might be less time in your case, because they probably expect you to not have smoked since the date you were given Probation, which gives you less time to get clean. Regardless, you should be safe until you see him.[/quote] so I only ended up taking 1 hit off a joint my friend rolled. I workout a lot an drink shit loads of Gatorade guessing I'm good? I do intend on telling him I'm dirty as that was one if the charges that got me sent to jailAlso they don't got baseline levels yetSent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #8 davida0829, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014
    [quote name="TattooKilla" post="19403706" timestamp="1390655156"]Uh do NOT drop a dirty test. Unless you enjoy spending time in jailSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote] already dirty i just got sentenced today so I'm sure he is expecting that?Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. You're good to smoke until you have to drop. I failed my first test but they're expecting that, they just expect that your levels go down each time you piss