Superthrive

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mav, Jan 24, 2004.

1. I've heard that when you start flowering there is either no need or some reason that you shouldn't use this stuff. Can anyone shed any light on the subject???

2. i always use superthrive through flowering until the final flush - which i do with sugar and water.
    i have consistiently good results, though have never stopped using superthrive whilst flowering so i am unable to compare results achieved when not using.....its cheap and cheerful stuff .....so what the hell

3. Can't harm at any stage, after all it is a multi vitamin...

good luck

4. Superthrive contains vitamin B1, a rooting hormone, so they say not to use during flowering. I suppose to stop the plant developing any more root system, and concentrate on bud production. But I know people who get good results using it right through? So who knows?

5. after alot of reading, im gonna quit using superthrive in the latter stages of flowering.

its full of the B's and mostly that is for structure and energy production, both of which we really arnt looking for in budding.

anyone notice that it smells like old beer?

:)

6. the stuff is poison when in flowering stage ive heard it can cut half of the thc that is in the plant im not sure how true it is but just to be safe just leave it for the veg part