Superthrive helped me

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by CANNAweed420, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Before & After the very next day!!! 

Attached Files:

2. How did it help? They looks practically the same. Also put some dark trash bags around your containers and duct tape them to it. Roots do not do well in any form of light. Even though its white its still seeping through.

3. they look much happer dude..
    i use that stuff also..good stuff

4. You don't see the leaves sagging in the first pic, and stretching to the lights in the second ?

5. I see that now..and it looks like it needed water. Being that superthrive is placed in water and only 1 day passed I would attribute it to the plant getting water no superthrive which is questionable if it even works.

6. [quote name='"rhapsodyrcks"']

I see that now..and it looks like it needed water. Being that superthrive is placed in water and only 1 day passed I would attribute it to the plant getting water no superthrive which is questionable if it even works.[/quote]

@rhapsodyrcks thanks for the pot tip and I also know that u grow very well, as I've read ur info before. But superthrive did work! My plants didnt need water I actually thought I was overwatering becuz of the transplant and watering before hand roughly a day before.

7. Then kudos to superthrive. Ive used it before but never noticed a difference. Then there website is a little nutty reminds me of early 20th century snake oil labels lol.

8. [quote name='"rhapsodyrcks"']

Then kudos to superthrive. Ive used it before but never noticed a difference. Then there website is a little nutty reminds me of early 20th century snake oil labels lol.[/quote]

Yeah, the product is like from 1926 or 1936 lol so it picked up a bunch of decals with sponsors 

9. I feel much better now!

Attached Files: