Supersonic Cristal Storm Automatic Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by WezTheDJ, Aug 14, 2011.

1. #21 WezTheDJ, Aug 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I don't mind your links mate! Be good to compare the auto!!

2. Its a start. I've learned alot. Im far from pro, but Im happy with my results so far and with what I out into it.

I appreciate any ideas or thoughts.

forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/822798-my-first-grow-my-first-journal-thank-you-all-feedback.html

forum.grasscity.com/indoor-marijuana-growing/864387-second-grow-started-autoflower-strains-journal-2-a.html

3. My cristal storm is a day or so old, ima start it indoors for 2 weeks with my chronic ryder, then outdoors they go.
    I update pics infrequently, but check out "micro led" in micro grows if you wanna check mine out.
    Good luck

4. Looking good. I had a sscs but it did not germ. So I went with blueberry gum and critical. Good luck keep us updated

5. your girl looks nice, what's the lighting for supersonic ,,my girl has been under 18/6 flouros it's been 3 weeks and shes only 5 cm ,,I'm feeding her part A and B coco and this week its at 580 ppm with a 5.6 ph,,,,does it look like im doing something wrong?
    or are you telling the truth about your one bro ,,is that really 18 days old??
    It's my first time growing,can you give me some pointer.....

6. I just cut my super sonic crystal storm. I did not make a journal but would love to answer any questions about my experience if u have any. She is a good plant I think. I got almost 50 grams dry.

7. thats the shit,,,,what lighting schedule did you use for her?how long did you veg her for?

8. I used 20/4 lights and since it is auto I cut in 65 days. You don't change light cycle. 3 gal smart pot, next time I will use a 5 gal though. Aurora innovations soul synthetic line an roots organic soil. She was a very heavy feeder. I fed every watering and flushed halfway through then fed every time again.