Supersonic Cristal Storm Autoflower pics.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by scubasteve84, Oct 1, 2011.

1. Just some pics for fun, she just started to flower a few days ago.

Attached Files:

2. How old is she?

3. Nice, looks pretty much like mine. I'd guess yours is about about 4-5 weeks old now..

4. Exactly, about 5 weeks. It was a free seed with an order. I was really surprised it started flowering at 12" but after reading up I guess that's not too uncommon. Looks tasty :)

5. Looks like we'll be harvesting about the same time, nice.

6. Well um yea....its an autoflower...

7. Mine would be about that age, but a bug decided to eat it at a week old.

8. Update

Attached Files:

9. I gotta get around to taking some pics of mine, you got its twin!

10. 10-14 days left :smoke:

Attached Files:

11. We're gonna be smokin tuff soon!

12. Well today's the day! I chopped her down! Hopefully I'll end up with at least a half from her. It was pretty fun growing her because she changed every day. I don't know though I definitely prefer a larger plant :) but I'm sure with more Autoflower practice I Could get them a little bigger

Attached Files:

13. Well today's the day! I chopped her down! Hopefully I'll end up with at least a half from her. It was pretty fun growing her because she changed every day. I don't know though I definitely prefer a larger plant :) but I'm sure with more Autoflower practice I

Could get them a little bigger

14. Trim trim

Attached Files:

15. Any idea on weight yet? Looks good man! Wish mine branched out more like yours. I have two going and both are single buds and pretty short.

Smoke report?

16. I sampled a couple buds today. The taste was good but definitely needs curing. The high was perfect tho...very heady/cerebral...at least that's what I harvested it for.

Tomorrow I'll weigh and report

17. Very nice. I had a SSCS seed. Was a freebee but it did not germ. Yours looks awesome wish mine grew.

18. 8.2g - l o l

Attached Files:

19. All in all I was a fun Experience growing it...but I can't wait for my bubba kush, headband, and blue krush, a few weeks away :)