Supersonic Cristal Storm auto PC grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Blahto, Oct 5, 2011.

1. So I've been lurking for a few months now gathering info and finally have something to show for it. A PC grow is best for me because I live in a place where a whole lot of space really isn't an option. This is the case I am using. I modded it to fit my needs. I lined the inside with a cut up car reflector, put in 2 PC fans that I wired with an AC adapter and am currently using 3 26w cfl bulbs, two daylights and 1 soft white. I had 4 but due to high temps I opted to only use 3 at the moment. Probably will be switching to 2 soft white and 1 daylight once flowering starts. My light schedule is 20/4 and will be until I harvest.

I have chosen Samsara seeds Supersonic Cristal Storm for its high THC% and its quick growing time. And they were pretty cheap from Attitude so it seemed appropriate. I found this link detailing the strain which has everything that you would possibly want to know about it.

I used the wet paper towel method for germination on 9/26, it popped on 9/28 and sprouted the next day. So im calling the 29th my day 1.

Now for some current pictures:

Day 6
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

and here is the grow space
    [​IMG]

As you can see in the first picture I have these tiny translucent spheres all over the leave surfaces. Now I have done some searching and found out that it could be resin glands swelling due to excess heat, but im just crossing my fingers that I dont have spidermites.

2. #3 WeedleTM, Jun 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2015
    Compliments, really nice and clean setup [​IMG]
    What temps are your running with 3 lights? And with 4? And already thought about a carbon filter?

EDIT: Ohhh I just noticed the date from the opening post hahaha [​IMG]

3. #4 Mister_YFZ, Jun 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2015
    Nice build !! and yes if smell is an issue you will need a carbon filter.

Edit: Oops this is an old thread.  hehehe