Supersoil is way better then No-till!

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Sc00byD00bie, Apr 1, 2016.

1. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 13
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. With so many 'supersoil' choices now, how can we be sure to get the 'right supersoil' to make sure that we end up with dankity-dank-dumb?

I mean, I wanna be just like SubPar, Duh Rev, Kyle Kushman and my other heroes. Maybe I could become the next Jorge (Whore? Hey!) - it's such a wonderful time to be alive isn't it?

• Like Like x 3
  3. Hey guys, I was wondering the best way to layer my super soil. So I figured a weak veg layer to start so the roots will hit that first and not expand past that layer for about a week or so, and under that layer put a super veg layer that the roots will then stay in that layer for 2 weeks or so cuz I told them to, and then at the very bottom I was going to put a super flowering layer that the roots wont access until week 2 of flowering. The NPK of each layer will go like this : 5-6-1; 19-35-3; 7-8794-69. Does that look roght?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  4. The first time I read a post about Duh Rev's spikes & layers I thought it was the name of the Grecian bath-house on Fire Island where the High Times crowd meets & greets - Kyle, Danny Danko, Whore? Hey!

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. i once played this prank on my friend and switched all the layers in hits pots so the flower layer was on top and the veg layer was on the bottom. the plants grew in reverse! he's still mad at me :oops:

• Like Like x 13
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Ahhh, the old flower then veg routine!

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Great idea Scoob!
    Have a snack
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  8. Hahahahahahaha. Ahhhhh hahahahahahaha. Thanks man. That was great. But seriously, to dude with the original layering question: I don't layer anymore. I found it to be useless and now I just mix EVERYTHING together really good. I don't even bother having a flower or veg super soil mix anymore, either. Just one super soil. One soil for all girls. Makes it so much easier and I don't notice any diff in end result. I just give them a light compost/worm casting tea mixed with water (mixed with light molasses every couple times). The real heat is in the soil. ;) but that tea sure makes it pop!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. Lmao!! He had the P at 8000! That just made my day thanks man

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. 8,794 to be exact. But beware! Thats lockout country!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Now I'm there. Was wondering why all the numbers....lol. Good one.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. #14 mclover, Apr 2, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
    I was going to laugh to the title until I saw the little boy

Edited