Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Superskunk......

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by blazngkong, Aug 31, 2016.

1. First IMG_20160831_183608.jpg IMG_20160831_183539.jpg grow. Let a cfl fall on plant didnt notice until this morning was on it couple of hrs. Cfl wasnt powered on at the time.
    Iv just moticed today the leaf that has still to shed the rest of its husk is a little yellow.
    Is this a bad thing.
    Is this plant on its way out... its an autoflower btw superskunk. Do I need to do anything to help it or just let it be... does it look healthy or is death looming..

2. looks fine, u can help it shed, its really easy and wont harm your seedling, be gentle, but u can also be a little steady when getting some of the film it may leave oveer it but looks like it will live.

• Like Like x 1
  3. careful watering too much too thats some soil mix u have there...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks for the replys. Ye its straightened up alot since this morning.
    As for the soil mix lol its all I had its normal soil mixed with cacti soil. This super skunk seed and my other critical auto are flourishing in it. I germinated in the soil and they sprouted in a day. They are just 5 days old. And its my first grow. Im loving it. Im treating em like babys!

• Like Like x 1
  5. You can put a drop of water on the remaining shell then wait a few minutes and it should peel off. Odds are the slight yellow color on the cotyledon is because the wheel was stuck on and that part wasn't getting any light. No light means no photosynthesis which means no green color. It will likely correct itself when the shell comes all the way off but if it doesn't don't worry. The cotyledons really only serve the purpose of sprouting and will die in a few weeks any way.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks man. Its come on along way in last couple of hours. Its straight as daisy now and a mm or two bigger and the husk fell off by itself. I was to worried to touch it. Im keeping it on an 18/6 lighting schedule and it seems to love it.