Supersilverhaze mr nice seeds

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by luvtogrow, Oct 20, 2011.

1. 3 females at 13 days 12/12, vegged for 5 weeks, all topped 1 week before 12/12, in 7 gal FFOF amended soil, used fish emulsion and bontanicare grow, transitioning with grow+flower, started 2 weeks under floros, 3 weeks under 400wmh and now 2X600w, grolux and hortilux hps bulbs. Front plant is shorter flowering pheno,8-10wks, middle is longer flowering, 11+, far pheno in between. Severe early thrip attack was thwarted by using Monterey Garden Insect Spray, 3 times per directions (contains spinosad and can be used late in flower, not by me). Have grown several crops of SSH and am always delighted. They are usually big yielders and with this much light they should be, we'll see.

Attached Files:

2. 3 weeks 12/12. Not much stretch after week 2. Flowering is starting to accelerate.

Attached Files:

3. 4 weeks 12/12, buds starting to put on a bit of weight, will have to tie up some branches in a couple weeks. 3 phenos from 3 plants, so happy!! The indica appearing plant (away from fan), is same pheno as last SSH grow and is an excellent yielder with the kind of high i really appreciate. Other 2 phenos don't look familiar to me, but one has the haze/sk look, the other nl/hz. I just know how to smoke it, not much else:p

Attached Files:

4. looking great :D

5. 5 weeks 12/12. Sweet aromas throughout.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. love the grow looking really good.

7. Hey man I see your account is still active, do you recall your final yeild and do you still have any pictures of this plant?

8. Sorry, all pics from then are gone. Big plants and big yield. Top notch smoke. Liked medman too.

9. Nice man. I got some SSH 6 week into flower. Looking and smelling wonderful

Sent from my SM-G935P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1