SuperSilverHaze, Bob Marley, Chemo, m-39 royal, and more....CGE grow(NEW PICS)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by joe_fresh, Jan 18, 2010.

1. `the diff between using phones and cameras is that phones encode the gps point where the pic was taken, cameras dont, so bny uploading the pic from a camera the only thing someone may be able to see is the ip where the pic was uploaded from but i dont even post from where i grow, i post from either a friends house or from my dads house and hes almost 70 years old, so im not too stressed, and i have never even had a cell phone, so i dont take any pics from any phone

2. heres a few pics at the end of week 2 veg, next week is week 3 and thats when i switch to 12/12, cant wait:hello:

Attached Files:

3. Since you vegged the silver haze its going to get fucking HUGE when you throw it into flower, get ready for a 7+ footer, probably even more.

I would top it halfway down the plant at this point to keep it a little shorter in flowering. Otherwise Its going to get pretty out of control.

I had to top my silver haze twice while IN 12/12 AND super crop it twice after it started making buds to keep it within light range of my other plants. Had I not done all that it would be around 5+ feet tall.

Rest of your garden looks awesome, cant wait to see these plants stretch out and start shooting hairs...

4. yeah i was thinking of cutting all my SSH in half for hight issues, my lights only go up to 7 ft , so my plant would have to be no taller than 4-5 ft, i got 5 SSH and they are all at diff heights, there is one thats short and wide, another thats tall and skinny , another thats real bushy with wider leaves kinda like an indica, so im hoping i can leave at least on in its natural form, one of them is like 3 ft tall, i know im gonna have to cut it in half to keep it under control

5. HIGH All, looking Good joe....I love the Natural Form also...but some times you just have to keep them in check.

6. Word, sounds like you're going to have a nice variety to choose from, are you taking clones from any of these to keep as moms? I would definitely grab the compact SSH pheno and turn it into a mom. (if its female)

7. yeah the SSH are all female, theyre from ghsc, i was undecided which to keep as a mom, i was thinking the shorter wider one but i really like the tall skinny one, its got a real sweet skunky smell, the shorter one smells like green chlorophil, so i was thinking of keeping clones of each and flowering the bigger ones

8. Solid man... :smoking:

9. heres a few pix as you can see in the first pic those are the 2 mom SSH, the next ones are just random pix of me moving the plants into the other room so i can make way to water them in the back:D as you can see in the pix the m39 is very short but all its side branches are as tall as the main one, whith out any lst or pinching or any of that , its all natural:smoke:

Attached Files:

10. heres a few more:cool:

Attached Files:

11. Yo Jo! Wow, i just read through your thread from the beginning, and i'm very impressed with all the work you have put in, your electric looks great, what a job Joe!! I have to throw out a tip to you about the advanced nutes, i tried there whole like a couple grows ago, i had burn issues, even though i dont use advanced anymore i have done an extensive amount of research to see where i went wrong. Through it all i found that to use the stuff successfully, you have to feed in small quantities, like 300 ppms per feeding and such, it seems to be the way to get all they need without over doing it! just a tip, so when they say feed 1400 ppms, this means for the whole week! so if you feed 4x per week, you would feed 350 ppms per feeding! Ya picking up what im setting down? hit me up if you have any questions! Hows that Marley? i heard that ones a big stretcher!

Oh, what conversion is your ppm meter? Advanced nutes uses a .7 convesion. FYI, if your using a .5 conversion like Hanna, then 1400 ppms would be 1000 ppms for you!

Anyway, im subscribed, can wait to see whats going on when you hit 12/12.:hello:

12. yeah, i like to go at my own ppm schedule, i like to feed @ 600 ppm, with a hanna, so 1.2 EC, i feed every other watering(at this stage i water like every 4 days so they get fed once per week, but i had emailed AN with my problem and sent in some pics(took a chance) and they sent me back a whole outline about how to properly use their product, if you would like to read it your welcome, http://forum.grasscity.com/advanced-growing-techniques/568336-people-who-use-advanced-nutrients.html , and then theres this which is good info as well about proper ph http://forum.grasscity.com/advanced-growing-techniques/567829-ph-what-means-your-plants.html

13. Ive read those, good reads! Are you flipping the switch this weekend? how big is that a/c btw?

14. yeah im prolly fliping tuesday, im just waiting for my 2" neoprene inserts for my aerocloner so i can make cuttings before i flip, i had wanted to do it this weekend but i really want to wait till i get what i need to make more babies, so i can keep all my strains going, the a/c is 3 tons, or 36000 btu i believe

15. well im flipping 12/12 tonight, i keep the lights off for 36 hrs, so ill get the pics up soon

16. I dig the 36 hours before the flip, i tried that last time, they loved it, grew a lot in the darkness!

17. Interesting, I'm tempted to try this out next time around and see what happens.

18. #98 joe_fresh, Mar 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2010
    heres a few quick pics, i took some of both rooms, one rooms in the dark peroid and the others in the light peroid, i havent gotten a chance to place everything properly as yesterday it took me 3 hours to go fill up the co2 tanks, and another 4 hours to water them, so i really just threw the plants in there an havent gotten a chance to strateigically place each plant for optimal growth.

Attached Files:

19. Looking good dude!!! Lots of plants in there. Going to be one hell of a harvest. :hello: :hello: :smoke:

20. thx for the rep shaggy ;), each room is 11x11, but i have split it in 2 so that its 2 rooms, one 11x11 with 9 lights, and the other 11x22 with 10 lights(technically 2 11x11 rooms), each 11x11 room has about 50 plants