SuperSilverHaze, Bob Marley, Chemo, m-39 royal, and more....CGE grow(NEW PICS)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by joe_fresh, Jan 18, 2010.

1. heres some more pics[​IMG]
    BOB MARLEY

[​IMG]
    SuperSilverHaze

[​IMG]
    Chemo

2. at least I find thread lol

more light man less water
    ok im sub to this, wanna see iced grapefruit

3. looks good so far man!!! :)

4. thx for your help with my link in my sig :) , id plus rep ya but gotta spread first

thanks , im not really taking good care of them right now im more focused in getting the new place ready.

--------------------------------------------------------

on another note i put 2 iced grapefruit to germ tonight, ill keep you guys posted on how they go , and specifically how the icedGrapefruit goes for you ODmaster

5. hey jst thught id give a little update, the IcedGF has popped, took a total of 36hrs to germ;) , theres a pic of them, then theres another pic of some SSH, and then a pic of a PS sprout, and then theres the new 400w bulb i just got

Attached Files:

6. Cool man looking good so far

I am growing some silver haze too :hello:

7. that haze has hella stavia genetics make sure you have atleast a 12/12 light cycle mine was not budding under 13/11

8. yeah, there lookin good considering im not really taking good care of them, but i am really curious bout this SSH, its from greenhouse seeds, so im curious how it tallys up against the other strains i got, so far its a slow grower but the internodal spacing is real tight for a sativa, my main interest is the final product. the bob marley is a great strain but i have never grown it indoors, but have grown it outdoors for 5-6 yrs. the chemo is my 3rd year with it, i love it soo skunky musty smelling and stays very low and squat and produces nice hard buds, these are the last chemo seeds i got and i thinbk i found a mother so thats great news. the m39 ill be getting is a great strain from SSSC, origional late 80's cut still growing very strong, this is what im most used to growing so each new strain i will compare to the m39 in growth and yield because the m39 grows quick, is the easiest plant to grow ever, and is the highest yielding plant i have ever grown, the only problem is lack of flavor, which is why im growing diff strains to see if i cant get one that grows as nice as the m39 but smells and tastes like god vagina, lol

9. Sounds like it's all coming together... I'm building a similar grow room as we speak. 12x20. I was going to have the mother & clone room attached but decided not to so I can have a larger flower room... How big is the ac unit your using? what size pots?

10. im useing a mix of 8" pots and 14" pots, and my a/c's are 3 tons each, you need aprox 3200btu cooling per 1k lamp

11. #31 joe_fresh, Feb 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2010
    well, had some extra money this weekend so i decided to stock up on more seeds, so i mad anoher order from attitude, i really wanted PPP from nirvana and some querqel, but they were all out so i got some deep puple instead, my order goes as follows:

Nirvana Seeds Pure Power Plant (PPP) Reg Seeds Per Pack - 10 Seeds NS38/NS38 1 £18.99

TGA Subcool Seeds Deep Purple Reg Seeds Per Pack - 10 Seeds NS38/NS38 1 £60.00

UFO # 1 Dinafem Seeds Powerkush Feminized

UFO#2 Green House Seeds The Church Feminized

UFO#3 Green House Seeds White Widow Feminized

FREE Green House Seeds Bubba Kush Feminized

FREE Green House Seeds Kings Kush Feminized

FREE Green House Seeds Super Lemon Haze Feminized

all the freebies will be grown out with a separate grow journal, but if i find they just aint good enough for my garden then off they go to the fields for my outdoor crop:hello:

12. I support your grow of the Church good sir, a fine strain in my experience. Easy grow. You wouldn't be in BC would you? Your setup and the help you got with it sounds like Union work... that system rocks.

13. #33 joe_fresh, Feb 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2010
    im on an ordering frenzy, ordered again last nigh, lol:

Female Seeds X-Line Iced Grapefruit- 05 Seeds £18.99

Dinafem Seeds Blue Widow- 05 Seeds £40.99

Female Seeds X-Line Widowrella- 05 Seeds £18.99

Kannabia Seeds Original Berry Feminized- 05 Seeds £29.99

G13 Labs Pineapple Express Feminized 01 Seeds PICK AND MIX SEEDS £8.99

UFO # 1 Dinafem Seeds Powerkush Feminized

UFO#2 Green House Seeds The Church Feminized

UFO#3 Green House Seeds White Widow Feminized

UFO#4 Green House Seeds Cheese Feminized

FREE Green House Seeds Bubba Kush Feminized

FREE Green House Seeds Kings Kush Feminized

FREE Green House Seeds Super Lemon Haze Feminized

now ill probably wait a month before ordering again, or atleast untill i find another strain i want, lol. but you guys should note that the GHSC freebies will be grown out in a separate journal that you can find in my link

14. Dude holy shit...

Female Seeds X-Line Iced Grapefruit x5
    Dinafem Seeds Blue Widow x5
    Female Seeds X-Line Widowrella x5
    Kannabia Seeds Original Berry Feminized x5
    G13 Labs Pineapple Express Feminized x1
    Nirvana Seeds Pure Power Plant (PPP) x10
    TGA Subcool Seeds Deep Purple x10
    Dinafem Seeds Powerkush Feminized x2
    Green House Seeds The Church Feminized x2
    Green House Seeds White Widow Feminized x2
    Green House Seeds Bubba Kush Feminized x2
    Green House Seeds Kings Kush Feminized x2
    Green House Seeds Super Lemon Haze Feminized x2
    ------------------------
    53 seeds

W o w..

15. yeah, i know i got alot but i plan to use some and store the rest for long term storage, and not all of these will be grown right away, some yes and some no

16. :yay:well im movin into my new place over today and tomorrow:yay:

so be on the lookout for some pics of the new room and the new garden;)

17. heres some shots of som bob marley males that are being pulled, check those roots, that tells me i need to trasplant the rest real quick, lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

18. **Scrolls to The Right**....nice white roots joe....very nice my Friend. *LOL* when I asked if the House had a Garden...I ment an outdoor Veggie one. At least you can grow indoors Bro....again Looking Good.

19. i just went to go buy my ferts, i decided to go with the Advanced Nutrients line, below are the photos of the products i just baught, dont ask me how much it cost, i feel kinda BROKE, lol, lets just say it cost an arm and a leg.

Attached Files:

20. well i just moved all my plants to the new place, and by channce i got my m39 clones today as well, the only problem is that they hardly had any roots, so i had to go and buy some domes and fluorescents to boost these clones roots before i plant them:( , , but the good news is that i can start my gro journal this week, lol