Super's Master Kush (600w RDWC, 4x4 tent)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by superusa, May 24, 2010.

1. Thanks alot man. Here are a couple from today. You can see the main stems shooting back up after the supercrop...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Looking very nice Super! That's how it's done!

3. Love the bud shots man, looking great! :smoke:

4. Sorry they are dark, shot after lights out. This was 6.16.10:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Hell yeah Super! That is how it's done. I dig the super crop. i've never seen pics before and after that good before. Looking killer bro!

6. Time for a haircut. Will post pics in a few after the cleanup

7. Damn those are looking fantastic! I can't wait to taste them! lol

8. AFTER THE SECOND HAIRCUT
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Hey there boss, glad i found your journal. It looks great! I just got a new 600w for my 4x4 tent and plan on doing DWC next run. I'll definitely be watching your grow. Keep it up.

10. I am still here, not much to report yet. The buds are still growing (alittle slower than I would like actually) but from what I understand this MK swells alot at the end....so we will see. Everything is looking good though.

I have been trying to find a place outside where I can bury a 55 gallon drum. I want to put a 55gal drum in the ground and hook a pump to it and make 1 huge DWC bucket for 1 outdoor plant. Has anybody done this?

11. not 55 gallons, but...

69erikm's outside Hydro So Cal Grow

12. In my experience with MK and also OG, the buds are quite small for a while and continue to swell a lot in the later flowering phases. In the end, they get to be a decent size, nice and dense, but its all about the taste and insane high that follows!

I have wanted to do that with underground buckets forever now, I just wish I had a decent plot to put them! Keep us posted on that outdoor bucket!

13. I think I have a potential location....

14. A couple fresh ones:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Awe shit they're filling out like champs! I knew they would. Damn it looks like its gonna be some damn fine smoke. Big ups

16. I can just see the swell starting, the calyxes on some are just starting to blow up. The pics don't show it but this shit is sticky as all hell. What's the word on your situation over there? I saw about the lights :(

17. Wow Super , that shit is look fantastic man =)

18. Hey Super, How tall are those things?

19. Thanks. your SOG is looking tits keep it rockin brother.

i would say they are around 50" or so from the lid of the bucket, or just over 4 feet.

Unfortunately I think this will be my last grow (at my place) because it is clear that amendment 20 doesn't offer protection from the police lol. They are charging people in denver with child abuse for having legal personal medical grows at their residences....I can't be having my kid taken away. Fucking political organizations (esp the police) just want to fly in the face of the state amendment with total disregard for the people of colorado who passed the constitutional amendment by general vote....