Supernatural

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by matson420, Oct 24, 2008.

1. Anyone else a fan of this show? one of my friends got me into she brought over season 1 a few weeks ago and got my started on it, so far i have watched season 1,2 and i am in the middle of season 3. I gotta catch up cause season 4 is playin on tv right now.

But anyway ya always been into ghost stories and shit and this show is great to watch high man.

2. Supernatural is awesome. And Sam and Dean are uber hot.

Great show though, always have good plot lines and humour :) Glad to see you've become a fan.

3. Agreed, donno bout the hotness of Sam and Dean but according to all my friends that are girls they wouldent kick em outta bed lulz.

But I love the humor, I just finished season 3 and the part were Sam was cursed cause he lost the rabbits foot was funny as hell when he lost his shoe LuLz

4. This show is the shit. Every single episode is unqiue and the dialouge and character interactions are HELLA funny. I had all 4 season on my PC, until a evil virus stole em from me. =( If you think got got some trivia fo me, bring it on. Haha.

5. Pretty good show. I followed the first two seasons but I didnt know when the third season started so I missed a couple episodes of it, same deal with the fourth season. Its pretty sweet though, I like the direction they've taken with the last season.

6. I have watched some episodes of this show. I like this shows, due to short of time I have not watched the rest episodes. But the episodes which i was watched is very interesting.

7. are they gonna make a new season?

8. #8 Azureblue, Aug 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016

There will definitely be a season 5. As far as the rest, well, Wikipedia has this to say:

9. They got renewed for season six a well. So we get season 5 and 6, then we'll go from there.

10. :hello: S5 started tonight, torrenting it while I smoke a bowl, then gonna watch it with the lights off

11. Supernatural is a fucking great show, the action, dialogue, and comic relief are perfectly combined.

12. Love this show. Been watching Sense season one episode 1 haha.

13. im hoping that dean/sam = next jesus, and the books are the new bible
    just cuz it'd be awesome