Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

SUPERMOON- What is to come?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Left4Bud, Mar 11, 2011.

1. #1 Left4Bud, Mar 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2011
    On March 19, the moon will swing around Earth more closely than it has in the past 18 years, lighting up the night sky from just 221,567 miles (356,577 kilometers) away. On top of that, it will be full. And astrologers believes it could inflict massive damage on the planet.
    Richard Nolle, a noted astrologer who runs the website astropro.com, has famously termed the upcoming full moon at lunar perigee (the closest approach during its orbit) an "extreme supermoon."
    When the moon goes super-extreme, Nolle says, chaos will ensue: Huge storms, earthquakes, volcanoes and other natural disasters can be expected to wreak havoc on Earth.

If Japan has already been devistated, whats next ?

Tsunami: Did 'SuperMoon' Cause 8.9 Earthquake in Japan? - ABC News

2. Super Moon... So original

But that sounds frightening :(

3. definitley is a massive coincidence the last tsunami was during a "supermoon" too

gonna be some fucked up shit homie, may ganja protect us

4. Scary shit bro!:bolt:

5. btw i cant wait to smoke a spliff in my garden on march the 19th and stare at the moon

6. haha if you read the 2nd page the guy said that the moon is only going to get .5% closer than times before and that there is nothing to worry about

7. Troll successful.

8. .5% is ALOT when your talking about hundreds of thousands of miles..

9. SUPERMOON.....I like that:)

10. yes but he also said those hundreds of thousands of miles are still negligible

11. Regardless, its going to be closer than its been in 18 years, the weather patterns have been linked to natural distasters when the moon is abnormally close to the earth

12. LOL we're supposed to believe an ASTROLOGER from some sketchy web site? Let me know when an ASTRONOMER (ie, someone with credibility and knowledge based on SCIENCE) comments on this.

just kidding we're all going to die.

13. How dare the moon do that, it was born from the flesh of earth and now its jealous we are so much cooler than it is

14. #15 GutteralShiva, Mar 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2011
    I'm more interested in the supernova that's supposed to make it look like we have two suns. What ever happened to that?

Oh and sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm sure the moon has done this many times. We just now think we can figure out when It does this. Shit happens. I hate when scientists act like we are the very first on earth to experience shit.

15. WHAAAAAAT!?! i didnt hear about that lol.

Last time that happened was like... 400 AD in records from Asian countries right?