Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Supermoon" tonight? I know what i'm doing.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DeeDomain, May 6, 2012.

1. Chillin' out on the porch alllllll night finishing this Pineapple Kush with a few buddies.

You all should do the same. :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. In addition, there will be a meteor shower- the ''Eta Aquarids". The full moon will dim their glory, but you should still see some! :D

But the "BIGGIE" this month is the annular eclipse of the SUN on MAY 20th! IT WILL BE AWESOME for a lot of folks. Here are the details about both events!

'Supermoon,' Meteor Shower and Solar Eclipse to Grace May Skies - Yahoo! News

My brother digs astronomy and he envies me living so close to a perfect viewing area! He sent me special goggles to watch it safely! :D

Granny :wave:

3. Lucky you , im alone toking tonight lol. Enjoy the pineapple man, I had some pineapple chunk once, it was delicious , good choice on the jays too.