Superjail! - New Season on Adult Swim

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by stoopid4DUB, Mar 3, 2011.

1. anyone else as excited as i am for this?? new episodes at the beginning of april! if you havent heard of it, check out the pilot, its pretty short
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwDN_kPpL44]YouTube - Super Jail Episode 0 (Pilot) "Bunny Love"[/ame]

2. wtf did i just watch :confused::confused:

3. fucking love this show

4. yay for hyper violence!

5. hell yea i love super jail. its very verrrrrry trippy

6. About time.

7. FUCK YEA... thanks for making my day bro

8. #9 burnie, Mar 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2011
    fucking sweet!

oh and i'm so glad they decided to use "i'm coming home" for the intro instead of the one on the pilot

9. Does anybody else think this is an episode of the First season??

I have the whole thing and this is on there....

10. #12 Ozzie_x, Mar 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2011
    This is actually the Pilot for 2007's first season....:laughing: But a new season is in the works!!!!!

EDIT: Maybe I'm the high one and this is just for amping up the new season :laughing:

11. downloaded the whole first season and plan to watch it high :smoke:

12. I cannot wait! The first season is absolutely phenomenal and certainly one of my favorite shows...

RELAX TOMATO!

13. Nice, love this show.

Where is Tut?, Surprised to not see him in here. He loves this show. :laughing:

14. i watched the whole first season and im in love with this show!!! its so trippy...i always watch it high as helllllllllll :D

15. tonight's the night blades, cant wait to see what type of violence and gore were in for

16. i'm going to be checking it out. what time does it come on? *eastern time

17. I would guess midnight...Thats what time its on...on the west coast.

18. thank god for this thread or i would of forgotten. gonna twist one up and watch it for sure!