1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Supercropping, or...?

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by Phyll, Jan 6, 2003.

1. Ok, now what? It's week 7, I had them up to 10" and bushy w/the lower tips getting up there around 6". I found the guide and illustrations on cutting tops somewhat in the middle of the uppermost set. Is that FIM or Supercropping? I did not do the "grip between two fingers and squeeze a bit..." I cut them
    as shown in the pic. Now, they are only about 9" tall and I got rid of some of the bigger leaves and began spraying the cut ends at the top with water and Schultz's at a normal mixture.
    The pic is just to show where I cut the tops off. Has anyone else done their topping like this? It's supposed to double or triple the number of nodes of the original stalk top. I still have them on 24/7. How long untill these new shoots are significant enough to beging flowering them? Thanks.

Phyll

Attached Files:

2. The FIM technique is basicly what you did...maybe leaving a little more than normal intact. OG has a some good pictures of topping and explains supercropping.

http://www.overgrow.com/faq/browse.php?topic=69

I would give her about a week or less and then induce flowering.

3. Ok, the last thing I want to do is go to 12/12 too soon because they're coming along so good. That means I'll begin 12/12 into week 8 or 9 and go like that for 8-10 weeks. Right?

4. Depends on when you think you would've hit 12 in...if it looks healthy and strong in a week then switch to 12/12.
    About 8-10 weeks depending on the strain.

5. Danke-doodelly, danke

Grasscity Deals Near You