SuperCloset

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by NickyGiaccone, Nov 14, 2016.

1. A friend of mine is using a 4 thousand dollar grow box that holds 8 plants hydroponic LED method. It seems to be going well. I was wondering how long the typical curing process takes for about a pound for the sake of discussion. Anybody know how I can find good info on the curing process?

2. Same as it would take for a gram.. a cure takes as long as you're willing to wait. A week, a month, a year.

There's 100s of threads on here more detailed than what could be written here regarding the process. Find them there are specific sub-forums for it.

Use the international sign of Sherlokery at the top.

• Like Like x 1
  3. try
    google

• Like Like x 2
  4. if you are asking this question and you have a 4k box, you will get less than 1/4 lb I would guess, if you get them that far, because if you knew what you were doing you would not have to ask that question, please go read a lot before you try and remember all the mistakes you make when you do.

5. With 4K I could build a grow box just like that and have 3k worth of weed in my pocket. Sounds like you may have more $ than sense.. strike that, you DO have more money than sense, just 4K less of it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wow. My friend knows what he's doing. I'm too embarrassed to ask him what curing entails. If I was the person half way into a grow and didn't know something I know is important, I'd be a fool. I can't find personal experience on google. Forums are not for me.

7. I absolutely have more money than sense. And I'm just not a person who grows. My friend owns a business 4k is piss money, the convenience of having a refrigerator sized box in a guest room with 8 plants is invaluable. I just joined and thought maybe this would be the forum that members aren't one-uppers. Apparently I'm ignorant to the topic. *some idiot is vulnerable online, lets rip him up.* lol

8. Let's start fresh.

I just so happen to run a consulting business and would be happy to answer all of your questions. My retainer is $4,000 and I will personally hand write any and all responses at the cost of $29.99 a minute. There is a small fee for non business hour replies. I'm ready to start today!

• Like Like x 1
  9. in the search box type curing

10. Leave the kid be guys. He's just askin for help. Remember when we didn't know shit either. Listen I have a massive garden n it's legal. I make a lot of money in my dispensary n u know what I spent on my first box. 4500 on a bloombox. Learned hydro for my first Grow. Got hooked bought a monster guirrlla Tent. 2 1000 watt digital green house ballasts, the works n I barley spent 1500 but if it wasn't for that expensive ass box I wouldn't be what I am tday. Let's help these guys who need help. That's what forums are for rite

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Yes they are for help, but really if you dont take the time to try and help yourself nothing short of growing it for him will help, he has 0 clue he does not even know what he wants to know, how do you help him with that ? You tell him to go read a learn even the smallest basic information on what he wants to know, his friend bought a box from a online store with the 8 cup like this SuperLocker 3.0 LED Grow Cabinet | SuperCloset he wants to know how to cure a LB of pot because he has stars in his eyes and plans to but his new car next week after the first harvest, he needs to learn what is really going to happen, and he should do that like you and I did, not show up and ask anyone to spend an hour typing an answer to a question there is only a 5% chance he will even need answered.

12. What does any of this have to do with a "super closet"?

• Like Like x 1
  13. I can't even argue with u, cause I under stand ur point. (Cure a pound of DANK). Pound or Dubb curing is curing. I thought u guys were bullying him. Lol. I was wrong. Good answer too. U got me stumped

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum