Supercloset secret society (s.s.s)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by GRbudstar, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Yum sugary goodness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Gonna be doing this for awhile...see above for updates....mm good!

3. Nice
    Can’t wait to get mine

• Like Like x 2
  4. hey Hunter wellcome in! you come to the right place to learn hydro and cutting edge lighting

• Like Like x 3
  5. Thanks Dr
    I wondered where everybody went
    Lol. Hello

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sitrep: that Utopia Haze seedling I transplanted a couple weeks back has been looking pretty gnarly & not doing particularly well. Decided to cut my losses there and do a reset this evening.

So... 3 liberty haze seeds? 3 liberty haze seeds. This time I decided to soak my pellets with water & a *tiny tiny* bit of pure blend tea for starters (usually just do water).
    20181114_181300.jpg 20181114_181305.jpg 20181114_182636.jpg
    They are now in the tent & on the heat mat. Hopefully all 3 sprout so we have our pick to clone from.

Although I'm bummed I won't get to take another crack at Utopia Haze, at least this can still be an improved re-grow. You may remember last year I was growing LibHaze & Ayahuasca Purple in the big-ass supercloset reservoir. You may also remember the LibHaze wound up sprouting nanners a couple weeks before the end. I think we'll have better luck this time around...

• Like Like x 1
  7. I luv liberty haze

• Like Like x 1
  8. You are a couple days behind me:

76536A16-3648-4B00-9962-A4BAFEAD3CC9.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Yep, gonna get cloned, so we should roughly be on same timetable...

• Like Like x 1
  10. Should be a fun grow.

I'm actually thinking up a longer-term strategy for my next 2 crops... I'm already planning to do the clone-off from the 3 LibHaze seeds. I figure we're looking at 12 weeks or more until some cloned plants are ready for moving to the cab. If I chose to do 2 rounds of clones that could even be 15 weeks or more...

I *do* have a bunch of autoflower seeds... maybe I'll start some of those right after chopping the CBs and do their whole run in the cabinet, then have some LibHaze ready for immediately moving in & blooming when those finish. Crimeas -> Autos -> LibHazes

I got a little more time to decide while the CBs finish up...

• Like Like x 1
  11. Nah man I'm super inefficient with the first weeks of the grow lol.

You being 2 days ahead now means that, plant development-wise, by week 5 your plants will be 2 weeks ahead lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. #13274 Or_Gro, Nov 15, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  13. The first 30 days are always the hardest part....

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Get another tent...or a root ce..,no, an underground baby artificial sunroom...with funky smelling plants...

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Need to bring my microscope downstairs tonight...
    20181115_094300.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  16. Prepping the newspaper...

• Like Like x 2