Supercloset secret society (s.s.s)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by GRbudstar, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Keep pourin on that special sauce....

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Yeah man your pictures don't seem to be coming thru...

When do you usually see the color change? These Crimea Blues should be turning purple at some point - I know my temps should allow it so I'm hoping it starts soon. This is a 8-9wk strain that is 28 days in...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Last 2-3 weeks?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. could i get the mix ratio for that AG friendly fungicide..i did 1 tsp in 8oz of wtr dilution..then mixed 4oz of that in ea res aftr first ph'ng..this for 4 day flush..ea res is 6 gals..nvr mind found it post 12847..i got it wrng but not terribly..think it'll be ok..roots are deeply stained 000_8100.JPG 000_8101.JPG 000_8102.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  5. seedlings are perfect..rain wtr and molasses 000_8099.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  6. I'll try the pics again. Usually my blue and purple strains start showing color, if the temp is kept pretty low, 2-3 weeks before harvest but there's no real way to know. Like everything else, depends on a lot of factors. The blueberry crops I've grown before have never really turned blue, usually reddish, lavender and/or purple. Mother nature is a tough girl to read! Haa!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Shit doc those screens are gonna be filled up within a week or two! Looking awesome!

• Like Like x 3
  8. My thoughts exactly, anything in particular you recommend that fits that bill?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Any large % sativa, that tall super silver haze pheno i have would be a good candidate.

Look up @Xeno321 grows, he has some indoor monsters

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Oh man.... the customs... I'm gonna email about my perfect starter tent on Monday.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Be interested in what you find out.

Mail by my tonite...for quickest reply...sun night there now...

• Like Like x 2
  12. If I can map it out fast enough for sure haha

• Like Like x 2
  13. I mix the SoAg at 5ml in 8oz ro water then feed that at 1ml per 5gal weekly.

14. I got my 5x5 tent for $106 from ebay almost 3 years ago. It's been a good one! I can't find the receipt but it came from China DSCN6163.JPG

15. Lots of good tents $100-200, but not many over 6’...

• Like Like x 1
  16. Yeah, some are stupid expensive. When I set up my dwc I'm just gonna partition off the room with panda film and get another 18" of headroom. The tent is 6.5' and the ceiling is 8'. Good old tent will go into attic storage.

• Like Like x 2
  17. If you can control temp, rh, and lightsout light penetration, fuckin A go for it!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Exactly, you do not always need a tent to do those things. Before starting my small corner garage grow I tracked the temp & rh for a couple of weeks. Temp averaged around 72 degrees and never got below 65, rh was between 53 and 60 percent. I've used a small heater at times to push the temp closer to 80 degrees and for the lights out I bought & hung blackout curtains around the plants. Has worked out surprisingly well with absolutely no issues at all, so I am quite sure he can make a partitioned room work just fine.

• Like Like x 1
  19. That's my thinking. I have a small window unit a/c and a vent from the ceiling out through the attic for ventilation. Space will be about 8'x12'. Control of the space will have humidifier for the winter and dehumidifier for the summer. 0% outside light penetration. Working out the details of my build with your help! Ain't gonna be to hard to get the space ready but It might take a bit for me to dial it in. I'm fukin lazy, remember! Haa!

• Like Like x 1
  20. I’ll be anxiously awaiting bud. Sounds like a new experience for you, always nice to step outside of the box for a bit

• Like Like x 1