Supercloset secret society (s.s.s)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by GRbudstar, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Some cool hillbilly cookout. I was baked before I ever left the house >.> They were playing banjo and stuff there. Some fried fish and pulled pork and uh. Rice krispy treats with reeses cups inside. That cookie sheet thing is lit, he might be onto something with that. I would be curious how they handle heat, except uh. It's a fucking cookie sheet.

2. I haven't gone thru details, but it’s something i’ve seen other guys do succesfully. Hlg 120’s are commonly used diy qb bds, they don’t need heatsinks either, part of their appeal. Lot’s of relatively inexpensive ways to make better lights.

Sounds like a great barbie...i’m gettin hungry.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Is it the LED strips themselves that make it not need the heatsink, or just the cookie sheet that peels the heat off of it? Would it be possible to use a higher quality LED strip or is that one of the best? I know nothing!

4. I think combo, but you’re askin wrong guy. Tbone could tell you what would be best for your setup and wallet.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Still need to trim, but I got my screens done, finally. Each one has 9x6 squares - so 54, but probably 50 usable since the corners are tight. Goal will be to try and have each harvest-able cola in it's own square.
    20180923_184317.jpg 20180923_184326.jpg
    I'm probably going to cut a couple inches off each leg extension - I want most of the stretch growth to be above the screen, plus I still need to be able to get at the access ports for water adjustments.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Looking great!

• Like Like x 1
  7. i shouldn't oughta..CFT would never but..i'm lookin at cheapo continuous ph monitors on Alibaba aka CHINA! i nd three..i nd to be on top my temps and my ph this time..ports under the screen are nvr easy to take measurements frm so i'm lax about it..better to hv continuous readout avail at a glance..i get a season out of them i'm happy..you guys do well wit yours though pricy

• Like Like x 2
  8. Give updates. Imo, whatever works...

• Like Like x 1
  9. buying frm china always hit or miss..duds so far..the chiller that took two days to lower the temp 1 degree but ran dangerously hot..too hot to safely use..then the solar pwr'd air pump that was minimal bubbler at best..dual shut off valves were gd..not to be found in plastic aand affordable anywhere else..inline pump filter was gd and cheap..under sink wtr filter definitely was gd buy..may get another..so no tellin

• Like Like x 2
  10. 7169D6A0-C6C0-4C09-A4DE-73A0BB81E768.jpeg So today I got home and saw this, what u guys recommend , should I cut the other end to make it even and just do a 4 main or on one end 4 main and the other 2 main so it would be six mains but unbalanced

• Like Like x 2
  11. EE13B56C-71E1-4A87-B06C-E569ACB46313.jpeg F5ED2CE2-7A07-431B-8A7F-99BAAB4DB40A.jpeg EE13B56C-71E1-4A87-B06C-E569ACB46313.jpeg I also choped my baby down and this is how I’m going to dry it in the hallway , in a herb net EE13B56C-71E1-4A87-B06C-E569ACB46313.jpeg EE13B56C-71E1-4A87-B06C-E569ACB46313.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  12. #12575 Or_Gro, Sep 24, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
    Do 4, then 8; where you gonna grow it?

Quite a parking lot you got there, dad!

13. #12576 Or_Gro, Sep 24, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
    Dup

14. Kids like toys to much, what can i say

15. i guess ill chop the other side and try to clone it, then do 4 then 8 like u say, thanks for all the great info

• Like Like x 2
  16. Spoil em!

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Stealing a page from our good friend Or Gro's book I drilled holes and put zip ties on my hydro buckets, in preparation for tying down those mains when I start my tent grow. Maybe its time to rename this thread the "Mainlining under QB's Secret Society" or simply MUQSS (pronounced mucous :D)?

Hydro bucket.jpg

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2