Supercloset secret society (s.s.s)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by GRbudstar, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Yeah I'd definitely say way too early to chop, at least.

Any chance this one has a fan blowing on it really hard? I'd check all the stuff OG is saying for sure, but I'm betting on light or wind burn - the screwy leaves look kinda dry.

2. They are kinda dry, but this plant is on the FAR side of the fan. The plant that's like right up on the fan looks perfectly fine, save for a few very light brown tips on like 3 leaves. Otherwise perfectly fine. Must be something I messed up on that particular plant. Maybe too much or too little nutes, soil ran out of nutes already and it's not getting enough, no telling. Gonna check PH first tho. It's also the same height as the plant next to it, so not sure it'd be light burn.

3. [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 1
  4. The leaves at the bottom were crunchy too, is why I don't think it was light burn.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Based on light and fan comments, something w soil/roots

• Like Like x 1
  6. Flushed it with 6.0 ph'd water, also some h2o2. Don't have any hydroguard type stuff for soil, just the peroxide.

7. Good move, did you test runoff (pH, ppm)?

8. I didn't, no, but I made sure it was running off well before I stopped watering. How should I catch that in order to test that? The pot I planted in has drainage but it's one of those weird double-bottoms or something. Should I just set it on top of something next time and put a bowl under it?

9. #12409 Or_Gro, Sep 14, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    Anything to catch a representative sample.

I dont do soil, doc would be better person to ask. But i would take run off, check pH and ppm, compare to whatever is target for flowering stage.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Exactly, any container that can catch the runoff will do. If it were me I would also test the pH of the soil (they make kits for that, very cheap on eBay) that is an even more accurate assessor of problems than the pH of the runoff water.

• Like Like x 1
  11. This being my first tent grow since getting my supercloset... It just dawned on me when taking these pictures...its going to take me forever to trim all this...lol 20180914_014651.jpg 20180914_014613.jpg 20180914_013159.jpg 20180914_013135.jpg 20180914_013155.jpg 20180914_012943_HDR.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

My first attempt at hydro. Week 4 of flower. 3x2x6 closet grow. Coming along nicely.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Excellent wk 4 colas! Looks like you nailed hydro.

Strain?

14. Thank you, they are 15-18” tall. It is an unknown bag seed so take a guess. Lots of grapefruit and citrus

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. #12416 Or_Gro, Sep 14, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018

Looking sativa

Btw, Welcome!

• Like Like x 1
  16. 4wks and already getting fat. Really nice work for your first hydro run! Another 4-6wks or so and these colas will be tipping over from being so heavy!

17. another wave launched..for soil this time 000_7956.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  18. hydro's doing well this morn 000_7957.JPG

• Like Like x 3