Supercloset secret society (s.s.s)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by GRbudstar, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Wanna get to 6 true nodes no later than 30 days, you still need to top & veg.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Not bashing it either - just providing a counterpoint.

If I recall correctly, CF already acquired his buckets a couple months back. Whichever ones he bought will be suitable I'm sure - just saying he doesn't need to replace the 8gals of that's what he bought.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Found an earlier-in-grow pic - results of moving light down later than I should have haha
    20180721_171815.jpg

4. what do u have ure Carso Zorb hooked up to, i bought one but my macbook does not detect it

5. Thanks, I do like a challenge and frankly I learned a lot having to optimally utilize such a small space in my first hydroponic indoor grow. I would say the two plants have about 35 active nodes, a couple of my outdoor plants have more than 50.

6. Pc, with widows; should work on: “
    Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Vista/XP SP2+ and all Mac OS. A USB 2.0/3.0 port is required.

* DOES NOT WORK WITH TABLETS *”

Did you download driver?
    Software - Carson

7. Lot’s of potential.

Was a guy here who did an auto about that size, can’t remember quantity, but amazing amount.

8. You are correct, I currently have 8 gallon EZ-Store buckets with lids for 5" net pots. Given that the one pound or so of weed I grew last season lasted me more than a year (and I gave about 25% of it to friends) I'm not worried right now about squeezing more yield from my tent set-up. With four plants in a 7.5' tall tent that has QB's and Co2 and Far Red & UV supplemental light my true focus in on growing the highest quality most resin coated weed I have ever personally laid eyes on. I am pretty sure I can pull 2 lbs from those four plants even with 5 inch net cups, but after my first grow I may well decide to upgrade to 13 gallon EZ-Store buckets combined with 3" net pots to get absolute maximum reservoir size. Its a couple hundred bucks to do that, so no biggie if I decide to go that direction and no biggie if I don't. Frankly my greatest worry is that now that I can grow perpetually I will have WAY more weed than I need or can use---I may have to stand on the street corner and give the stuff away!!

9. I didn't want to make you guys all feel bad about yourselves by taking a pic of my junk next to one of the buds. Plus there's the added problem of not being any room left in the photo for the cola.........:yay:

10. If you get 13 gal, luxuriate in 5-6” net cup.

Consider donating to legit med clinic, if legal there.

11. yes i did, did all the troubleshooting, i will call carson to see what they can do for me, searched the net but no info..
    Thanks,

12. Sucks, man, good luck. Post what happens.

13. What brand and type of Far Red & UV supplemental lighting are u using

14. I have not bought mine yet, it will be several months before I need to use them. For UV I will get either the Agromax or the Solacure, and for Far Red I will get either the Grow Bright (4' light bars) or the Far Red LED Initiator Puck (one per plant).

15. Cannot donate to a med clinic in this state, I am not a registered grower.

16. The scrout that I did on two of my outdoor plants turned out pretty well, one of them has more than 50 active nodes........

Scrout 9-12-18.jpg

Scrout #2 9-12-18.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  17. gonna see if i can get similar results wit my jugs out dr..i definitely like the size especially the ht

• Like Like x 2
  18. Sure look like nice houseplants

• Like Like x 1
  19. They sure are likin somethin...

Diesels:
    3C8C0C29-1903-499C-9080-227A1853C46D.jpeg 6F0181C5-15C2-4DF2-826C-2A4C6EE55120.jpeg

Hazes:
    C8BD2DB7-1736-4A35-B9B6-90B6955AB9B6.jpeg 9DC51746-FD72-4205-B668-5B8CD930BFBD.jpeg

20. ...what in the f?!