Supercloset secret society (s.s.s)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by GRbudstar, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Both need some defoliation..:)

• Like Like x 1
  2. LST those mofos!

3. Like they said...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Water pump and hose line came in today. Snippers and a medium airstone too. Pretty sure I have everything I need now to make my hydro a beast, just have to finish up this soil grow so I can produce a monster in my closet lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. I agree I would pull some original fan leaf and clean up the under for air circulation. They look great!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Today is week 5 day 1, is it too late to do a gentle defol again? Plants looking pretty decent. No monster buds yet but they got a couple weeks left to go

7. #12007 Or_Gro, Aug 21, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
    The primary reasons to remove leaves at this point are to improve airflow (to reduce humidity, and powdery mildew risk) and to get light to bud sites.

You can remove leaves all the way through, but the plant won’t be focused on replacing them. So, be careful how much you remove.

The first ones i remove are the ones at nodes where a tip has grown out. Grown out means that the tip itself has fans on it. I generally leave at least three fans on the end of each tip (these tend to be small fans). But i am an extreme defoliator.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Looking really good in there OG - nice and clean. Now time to pull a kilogram out of 4 plants!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks to you and the other guys here. I’m not leaving, just wanna attract some support for Timber and hlg from people who don’t even know S3 exists.

Got a similar thread going over at rollitup, where Dan chimed in.

[And where, yesterday, on a differrnt thread, in support of my experience with kind lights, i got unloaded on. Bugged out when the hate turned my way, probably got piled on afterwards. LOL]

But, back to serious shit, where i hope to be up to doing an awesome grow, thanks to you turning me on to qbs.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Lol wtf, what did you catch some hate for bruh? Growing monsters with good lights?

11. They absolutely hate kind, so much so that it doesn’t matter how good a guy does.

I could give a shit, they did me well no matter what anyone thinks of them.

Always amazes me how worked up some douchebags get when it comes to growing a fuckin weed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Reminds me of that dude in the Clone Wars thread getting twisted up about no-till lol. Who fucking cares, if the shit works it fucking works lol. It DOES make me curious as to why they hate Kind so much though, lol.

13. Go over and ask ;)

14. Trying to get me banned and I'm not even a member, I see. Shame on you, OG!

:lmafoe:

• Like Like x 2
  15. My pleasure haha. This tech needs to start seeing broad adoption!

I'm not a fan of kind, but I don't outright hate them. The way people get pissed off about shit on the interner is ridiculous. Have they cited any reasons specifically for the hate? Why does it matter what a guy uses if it produces pounds lol

16. It's the internet. People don't need a real reason they can just hit X.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Lemme see: expensive, uneven par, blurple, can’t grow with them, they have something else and their dicks are longer..,

... i agree partly with first one, but i’d pay a premium for dimming and tunable spectrum; i agree with the second, but i’m convinced if you put a par meter in most people’s grow space, under almost any light, you’d find this; my own experience speaks to the third one; the fourth one is mostly about people ignorant of the two most important and necessary parts of the light spectrum for plants who like to say a derogatory word; the last one is the definition of grower hubris.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Yeah annonimity sure can grow a dick!

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Quick update: Saturday harvest, 1st of two cindys.

0B87689E-DFED-4791-8D3D-6A2207790AF0.jpeg
    2AFB0BAF-7FD7-408B-98BC-0D6EEAD0CDDF.jpeg
    BA87BC23-93A2-415C-B201-1AD8632C0FE6.jpeg

243g, snap dry

• Like Like x 2