Supercloset secret society (s.s.s)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by GRbudstar, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Vincent i would give this unit a try..it does hv a few weak points..that style whl tends to stick when it gets a lot of wt on it and i'm not sure of the depth of unit but for the price i would try it and it's HD..you don't like it you can get your money bk..go for it!

• Like Like x 1
  2. #9942 Or_Gro, Apr 22, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
    Only 9.5” deep, but like doc says give it a try - that’s really the only way you figure out what does & doesn’t work for your setup.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Thanks, I just bought it off lowes same price bought other stuff and used 10 off 50.00 coupon.This will be my first grow ever.I have the super closet just being used as storage and kids board since i bought it before i found this thread (its Noisy not super stealth as advertised) , the only thing that was good thing that came from buying the supercloset was finding this forum with u guys in here, and all the help and good info IMG_1066.jpg IMG_1067.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  4. So that’s how you grow beer.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. I went to 3 stores almost got everything today except for the ,ground malted barley row 6.Will try to find this week at a organic store or find a place that sells beer making supplies

6. Vincent i forgot to add neem cake to the recipie..very important as what it does is keep baddies frm propigateing in your soil at the larval stage..mix it in with the other ingredients and you're protected

7. not the liquid neem..you may hv to order online to get the real stuff and its a little pricy but wrth it

8. Thanks, how much neem cake do I need to add to the mix, and all this is per cubic foot of soil(just making sure)

9. Cab is recovering nicely now that we're back on Botanicare nutes. 2 mains each currently - gonna top for 8 in a few more days. (I could probably do it now but I want to give em a bit more time).
    20180423_090746.jpg
    New leaves all look really good and we have tons of new roots coming out of the net cups now to boot!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Glad to hear it.

• Like Like x 1
  11. White Widows: got sick of the larger leaves blocking light to new growing tips. Gave them a major haircut, down to wood!

3373F78A-AF24-4A3E-84D1-7C31B32769CC.jpeg

Got a good crop of nuts on the ground, will rake them up as soon as tips start growing out.

Getting psyched!

• Like Like x 1
  12. C99s: nutes kicking in, leaves trimmed, getting ready for 2nd topping to 4 mains/plant.

21BE13E9-C7D2-4E48-BACB-21F5C2C7CB2B.jpeg

The four that didn’t make the cut, are potted and will be heading to a bud’s cannabis patch.

7A18A1A3-0833-4C6F-BA35-3BC4CB72465F.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  13. #9953 Or_Gro, Apr 23, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
    Time to get your wife’s leaf clippers sharpened.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Is the middle one a different strain, it’s smaller than the two end ones

• Like Like x 1
  15. What size dirt pots are those

16. Nah - the clone was just smaller than the other two were, and has remained small since the nute change for a few weeks screwed things up. All 3 are clones, though, so they are exactly the same DNA.

Now they're back on their original nutes and are starting to get going again - once I top all of them and they get another week of growth in they'll all look pretty much the same as each other.

17. a solo cup for 1cu is good...you can't put in too much it's beneficial stuff..these 3 are same pheno so i think they'll be compatible with a screen..first time for a screen using soil..thumbs are crossed 000_7431.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  18. 5 gal

19. Hey, DOC
    were did u get ure 6 row ground malted barley, I went to 2 stores that sell beer stuff and didnt have row06 just row 2 barley.If u got it online were did u order it from

20. Vincent i got my MBrw6 at a brew store in my old san diego hood..if you can only find rw2 go with that..i also had a hrd time finding rw6 online..made rd trip dwn to get some along wit other stuff