Supercloset secret society (s.s.s)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by GRbudstar, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Update: 56" with rearranged hanging equipment. Using my screens I should be able to do most strains safely I think.
    1518296997785.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. my 3bog and OJkush are doing very well in hydro..time for them to go outdrs on light dep program 000_7106.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  3. mom plnt was taken off light dep to strt flwr..since its a clone..with no additional light it will strt to flwr theroretically at this time of yr 000_7109.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  4. clones being kept on lite dep..3rd day outside and get tp'd to bigger net bskts today 000_7110.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  5. I got to say Doc you just keep turning those things out. Huh?

6. ya..i really like to hv a grw going in perpetual motion..seed to clones then to clones f1 f2 f3..then strt all over again..hydro and soil so it doesn't get boring..its a lifestyle as much a hobby

• Like Like x 3
  7. How’s the house going bb?

8. On the back burner for now. Just not in my budget range yet, unfortunately.

Still have the growers doing it for me, but don't bother them with pictures anymore. So now I just watch the grows on here.

9. Sorry to hear it. Glad growers still keeping you supplied.

• Like Like x 1
  10. my garden is not doing well with the cold..res drp'd dwn to 45 and thermal jkcts maintained that temp..plnts got all droopy..i removed jckts and put on very lite soup..ordering a submersible heater for the big' un..they all hv gd roots and color so they are grwng but very slowly..glacial you could say..i drp'd another 18-20 ea of wizards fire and ''found'' seeds frm this last hrvst..concensus is these seeeds will produce predominently females.. 000_7138.JPG 000_7139.JPG 000_7140.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  11. Been away this week with work - back today and had a bunch to do...

Cabinet is ready for a round of autos at this point - frames up to support the plants but I'm not gonna bother screening for them. I'll save that for the next round of photos. 1519952592983.jpg
    Popped four "Fast-N-Loud" seeds from dope den seeds before I left on Sunday. Got a bunch of free seeds with the new light, and these ones supposedly take 8 weeks so we'll test drive the new system with those. They all sprouted while I was gone. 1519952729346.jpg
    Will pick the best three for the cabinet after my furnace work is done next week.

I topped all the Utopia Hazes before leaving as well and returned to a jungle. 1519952758786.jpg
    Took 8 clones off the middle one and chopped the rest down. Middle one was the healthiest all along, had great roots, and was staying relatively short for a sativa. 1519952884063.jpg
    Again, will go with the strongest three after we get some roots going and keep those going in the tent and move them up after the autos are done. Will give the others to a friend probably.
    1519953077103.jpg

Steakbomb's Silo

• Like Like x 2
  12. Oh yeah - I'm also going to test drive an all-in-one powdered nutrient for the autos too. Heard some good things about this stuff, and since my technaflora stuff was going bad on me I've been trying to find a new option... they offer a free sample so I had to try it out.
    1519953293619.jpg
    I've been using botanicare kind series on the utopia hazes along with some supplements (silica blast, calmag, and pure blend tea). I've been finding that the pH is pretty volatile with it, but my hydroguard may be no good anymore, so not sure yet what to blame. Still, the not having to mix up a bunch of bottles in the right order to make solution seems nice.

Figure I'll use the megacrop, hydroguard, and mammoth P and we'll see how we do. Keep the clones on botanicare once they're ready to go back in a res.

Steakbomb's Silo

• Like Like x 1
  13. C99 & White Widow clone mothers.

84E0440C-0823-4E3F-9160-5E47FD4A6D03.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  14. Fuckin A!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hell yeah dude! It's been too quiet in this thread lately

Steakbomb's Silo

• Like Like x 1
  16. Current setup in small tent:
    F30F4AD8-3BAA-4BB9-B8ED-E31086458873.jpeg

12:12 light from two T5s (24w, 6400K), 2 bubblers, pH’d & hydroguarded, no nutes, enlarge for air/water numbers, working on 2nd pair of real leaves.

• Like Like x 1
  17. #9818 Steakbomb, Mar 4, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
    Nice. I've been thinking I'm gonna switch to using EC directly as my measure this grow instead of the derived numbers.

My autos are moving up tomorrow afternoon/evening. The bucket rig passed full inspection yesterday so now I just need the furnace guys to come & go so I can get back in business.

12/12 light... are you trying to determine sex immediately like last time?

Steakbomb's Silo

• Like Like x 1
  18. Nice journal; autos are fun, and the ones i’ve grown have been tasty and potent.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Seeds are fems; 12:12 until i get some root branching, minimizing stress until they can use nutes.

• Like Like x 1