Supercloset secret society (s.s.s)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by GRbudstar, Jul 13, 2011.

1. hrvst strts tomorrow with the soil plnts..mon the hydro 000_7045.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  2. WoHooo, when can I come over for the party

3. got hrvst done on sun cause weather report said it would rain today 000_7056.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  4. very serious club like colas 000_7054.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  5. clone is ready to hv cuts taken before i put it outside 000_7047.JPG 000_7048.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  6. Nice size doc, and beautiful, too. Too bad you gotta burn it!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Nice, let us know what the dry weight ends up being

• Like Like x 2
  8. Getting down to the last few weeks! Dialed down the blue light yesterday...
    Haze:[​IMG]
    Purp:[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  9. got hrvst in jars and am doing burpage..its a lot of bud..two jars on right are soil the rest hydro..my first attempt at cuts were a fail..added air flo inline reducer to bubbler ordered 3.3'' bskts with neoprine collars..did LST on clone to ready for more cuts to be taken..meanwhile tw0 of the 3bog germ'd and will go in cubes in the morn..i will use the cloner for them too 000_7061.JPG 000_7065.JPG 000_7063.JPG 000_7067.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  10. Definitely seeing the negative effects of growing two different strains in the same res with this grow. I'm thinking the purp is going to yield significantly less than the haze - all the buds on that plant remain fairly small even now in the middle of week 6, and the plant is showing definite symptoms of the nutes being too strong (leaves clawing all over).

Live and learn - hopefully get enough out of this grow between the two (and the remains of the last grow) to hold over til grow 3 is done. That's gonna be a single-strain grow and so I'm expecting being able to keep the plants all healthy instead of having one super-healthy at the expense of the other...

• Like Like x 1
  11. #9771 Or_Gro, Jan 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
    Was pretty clear to me on my first grow with cottoncandy and 4 others. Fortunately, i favored the cottoncandies and got good yields, and learned a number of lessons about the importance of 1 plant per 1 res.

Even with same strain, you can get similar problem, due to potentially different phenos, each with somewhat different requirements.

I can’t say enough for many various benefits of 1 plant per res. In a perfect world, taking this to its logical conclusion, i believe the best outcome would come from, not only 1 plant per res, but single pheno (in multiple res) per growing chamber.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Probably right as far as "best" outcome would go. I do think that my next grow with a single strain will be a vast improvement, though. I'll get to single pheno whenever I decide to start cloning haha!

• Like Like x 1
  13. #9773 Or_Gro, Jan 17, 2018
    Multiple single-pheno clones takes a lot of extra time, at a minimum. Really only worth it if you are doing a big grow or are not under pressure of running out of hooch.

Two possible intermediate steps are single strain grow and individual reservoirs of single strain grow. The second one allows for locating any different phenos more optimally.

Either way, another improvement...

Looking forward to pics and progress reports (if AG Sessions doesn’t burn your Sched 1 ass first ... ;)).

Enjoy!

• Like Like x 1
  14. #9774 Steakbomb, Jan 17, 2018
    The new rig will let me rotate the plants between bins but will provide the convenience of only needing to change water in one system - plus I'll still be able to use the chiller!

Almost sucks I can't start using it right now haha!

Purp and Haze as of Sunday:[​IMG][​IMG]
    Looks like the haze will give some really nice yield... hopefully more than makes up for it's cab-mate...

• Like Like x 1
  15. Nice colas on right. I wouldn’t write off the buds on left, the plant with smallest buds and yield of my tower girls gave exceptionally kickass buzz! Hope you find same.

• Like Like x 1
  16. i'm doing some mix and match on this run..i planned for a different all clone run but now looks like i'll be doing clones and seedlings..of the 3bog autos only 2 of 5 germ'd..only two cuts survived frm mom purp..i've got 4 slots open so ithink i'm going to drp 5pk of orange kush that was donated about three yrs ago..my nu bskts and neoprine collars arrived..mom plnt is on wk 3 veg nutes in her res..cuts and seedlings are on tap with a sneeze of root excelerator 000_7073.JPG 000_7074.JPG 000_7075.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  17. Popped 3 Utopia Haze seeds last week - transplanted them into my starter res last night.[​IMG]
    All 3 had nice big tap roots coming out of the rapid rooters. Put them a little lower in the net cups than I did my practice seeds - once the plants are a few weeks along I'll bury the top of the rooters with one more layer of stones.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Lookin sweet!

Fems or regs?

• Like Like x 1
  19. Fem

• Like Like x 1
  20. Did the last water change before flushing in the cab today - doing the sugar daddy blast starting next Friday, plain water Sunday, harvest the following Friday.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2